Dubai

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Jan 2009 12:00 AM by nema Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hey Folks

My husband and I are relocating to Dubai on the 16th March and love love to hear if anyone else who has been or possibily currently there.

We need information of all aspects of Dubai living. We have done the research and looked at the local newspapers, forums etc.

In particular we need to know the real story in relation to visit visas for 60 days and how to get short term(the first month) and long term.

thanking in advance for any help offered

OOOO

Like 0      
16 Jan 2009 1:24 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi

This site is Spain focused so I think that it is unlikely that you will get the information that you need here, unless, of course, there are people with experience of Dubai as well as Spain. You might find more info on:

British Expats Forum

Susan

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
16 Jan 2009 7:35 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Do a search for member Pitby, who lives in Dubai

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
17 Jan 2009 3:38 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

Hi Nema

I'll gladly offer any advice/assistance you need re Dubai.  Have been here far too many years, myself, so know quite a bit about living here!

Edited to say:  Sorry, Nema, your PM facilities may not be activated yet, so just email me, if you wish, using the contact email on the keydubai website (in my signature).

This message was last edited by Pitby on 1/17/2009.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

At what point can a bank guarantee be executed? - 16 posts
furniture wanted - 2 posts
residencia certificate - 26 posts
Broadband Service in the Manilva Area & Compatible Computer Connections - 4 posts
Digital Radio in Spain - 7 posts
CONVERTING RIGHT HAND DRIVE CAR TO LEFT HAND DRIVE - 37 posts
life guard - 0 posts
Van space from Girona to Murcia. - 0 posts
Planning permission needed? - 8 posts
Satellite TV Tenerife - 1 posts
builders mortgage - 5 posts
Thanks! - 0 posts
Is the current economic climate a reason for non completion. - 8 posts
renting apartment - 1 posts
Business premises lease for sale - 0 posts
Can anyone recommend a local lawyer (Almería) experienced in dealing with Dación en pago? Advice? - 9 posts
HI, new to forum. Has anyone used propertyinspain.net? Are they reliable? - 21 posts
Lodgings required. - 2 posts
Advice needed - thinking of selling apartment in Phase 7 - 3 posts
BMW 316 COUPE FOR SALE 2002 - 0 posts
Can anyone recommend a local lawyer (Almería) experienced in dealing with Dación en pago? Advice? - 1 posts
Legal aspect of renting long term. - 0 posts
Linda - 0 posts
Overview of the health system in Spain - 6 posts
livery for horses urgent. - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x