Santander

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Jan 2009 12:00 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Does anyone have a contact email address for Santander in Spain please? I am questioning a card transaction from my latest visit and Santander is the processing merchant. I can't use the form on their site as I need to attach a picture of the card receipt.

Thanks

Mark

Like 0      
12 Jan 2009 11:38 PM by Jewel Star rating. 33 posts Send private message

Try phoning this number and asking them, they normall have english speaking dept, number to call from the UK is in brackets

Superlínea, nuestro servicio de Banca Telefónica:   902 24 24 24 (+ 34 91 709 85 20 si llama desde el extranjero).

Like 0      
13 Jan 2009 1:11 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Thanks for that but I ended up sending the initial enquiry to superlinea@gruposantander.com who directed my enquiry to the relevant department.

Mark

Like 0      
18 Apr 2009 1:51 PM by gazzyboi Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

depending on where you are i would go into the overseaing branch, for the costa del sol i belive its the one in the la canada shopping center, i know theres a guy there that speaks english. might be a bit late replying to this post but might help for future visitors :)

Like 0      
26 Mar 2012 4:11 PM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

Can anyone please comment on Santander bank? I went to the branch here in Spain & was told that you get free banking if you meet at least 2 of their conditions

eg. paying salary or pension into the account, pension with annual contribution of 1000 euro, etc.   

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

summer holidays - 10 posts
house swap - 0 posts
Cheap phone calls in UK and abroad - 14 posts
house swap - 2 posts
Quality, Affordable Builder in Costa tropical region. All you building needs. Fluent Spanish - 0 posts
Stunning Off plan development/ plot of land for sale Jete/Almunecar Costa tropical - 0 posts
pub style or similar pool table wanted south spain - 0 posts
Getting a TV to spain - 13 posts
Mortgage rates in Spain have they come down? will they come down? when? - 12 posts
Is telemicro back? - 10 posts
stray dogs Granada - 4 posts
pilurini - 0 posts
Setting up a (very!) limited company? - 2 posts
Iberdrola charges? - 20 posts
Just Testing - 0 posts
can you help? - 2 posts
Box Van Trailer Wanted - 0 posts
translation of community rules document - 2 posts
Nationwide and the nonsense they peddle!! - 5 posts
3 KINGS PARADE - 15 posts
Rental needed short and long term - 0 posts
Guests to avoid... - 8 posts
Has anyone got experience of getting their deposit back through their solicitor with or without a 'bank guarentee'? - 2 posts
Good restraunts in Fuengirola - 10 posts
Internet in Vera, Almeria - 21 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x