Problems uploading photos

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Dec 2008 12:00 AM by Ricman Star rating in Hellin, Castilla La .... 104 posts Send private message

Hi Justin/Everyone,

I am having trouble uploading photos onto the 'Finca Parcs' forum photo section.  In the past, I have never had any problems, however, I have been trying to upload photos since last Thursday, but to no avail.  I get halfway through uploading and then a page flashes up saying I am having problems with my internet connection and loose the page and have to start again.  This has happened everyday for the last six days, so  I wondered if you could tell me if there is a problem with the site (uploading photos section), as, even though its telling me Im loosing internet connection Im not !   It seems really strange.

Please, please help, there are lots of buyers waiting for their next installment of photos from me.

Thank you.

Regards  Mandy

Like 0      
03 Dec 2008 12:13 PM by countessan Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I am also having problems with downloading photos.  I can only get one up at the moment and it says that you can't download one at a time because you have to download the whole lot together and then it times out!

Any suggestions, please.

Angie

Like 0      
03 Dec 2008 4:31 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

I know there can be problems if the server is really busy.  Are the photos you are trying to upload really big?  Can you see how many MB they are?

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
03 Dec 2008 5:04 PM by countessan Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Thanks for you reply.  Yes the whole lot - 8 photos - comes to 20 MBs.  But if I try to do them seperately it does n't work.  I just have one on site and I can't even change that one.  Maybe I should just wait until midnight and try then.  20 MBs is not a vast amount in this day and age and if I make them smaller they will not look so good.

???

Angie

Like 0      
03 Dec 2008 7:59 PM by Ricman Star rating in Hellin, Castilla La .... 104 posts Send private message

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the reply.

The photos are between 3.09 MB and 4.85 MB.  These are the 'normal' size of the ones I usually put on the forum.

I will keep persevering with it, however, any suggestions would be great.  Thank you.

Regards  Mandy

Like 0      
04 Dec 2008 11:29 AM by countessan Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I managed to download 4 photos at 2 this morning after trying for ages.  I daren't try again as I don't want to then risk loosing those four so I wanted to know if the problem is now sorted. Has anyone tried again recently?

Thank very much

Angie

Like 0      
04 Dec 2008 11:44 AM by Ricman Star rating in Hellin, Castilla La .... 104 posts Send private message

Hiya Angie,

I tried again yesterday evening but it just 'timed out' again.  Its the same thing still happening.  Ill try again later.

Mandy

Like 0      
05 Dec 2008 3:31 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi Mandy

Could you email us the photos that you are trying to upload please?  Send them to our info@ address.

Also, please put in the email which development they are for.

Thanks

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Canaries - 4 posts
PROPERTY PRICES - 2 posts
Snowing in the northeast - 17 posts
TAYLOR WOODROW - 5 posts
TELEFONICA !!! - 3 posts
compeletion what should a good lawyer do for you - 15 posts
Renault Kangoo Diesel Van For sale - 0 posts
Playa Golf at Lomas de Cabo Roig - 1 posts
Paying Spanish taxes - 2 posts
Christmas in Almeria - 4 posts
La Caixa - 3 posts
Xmas Dinner - 2 posts
10 day rental December Lo Pagan, San Pedro, Los Alcazares - 4 posts
Auctions in Spain - 0 posts
anyone living in jacarilla? advise please? - 2 posts
Place in the Sun - where are they now? - 22 posts
Would it be wise to try to switch mortgage providers - 1 posts
Hi - 4 posts
Books for sale, suit car booter. - 0 posts
Finally accepted that we need Maria's help. - 1 posts
Pool builder wanted in Calpe area - 3 posts
Buying a car - 1 posts
Questions for the wise.... - 2 posts
Economy Boost in Spain - 0 posts
TORRESAT................scrambled.... - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x