TAYLOR WOODROW

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Dec 2008 12:00 AM by bradshaw Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi guys im looking at buying a Taylor Woodrow property at CALPESOL Calpe, Costa Blanca. has anybody got any info on these properties good or bad. Thanks

Like 0      
01 Dec 2008 8:32 AM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

Taylor Woodrow are a good company and have been building in Spain for a long time so everything should be OK

But you should still take all the usual precautions......get copies of  planning/ building permits and a bank guarantee for your deposit at the same time as you pay your money ,if buying off plan

Like all very large developers they have their problems in these difficult times and this has been well publicised in UK...do a google

They are however expected to get through the recession and have infact just started on a new site near me in Macclesfield...so things can't be that bad!!

Also make sure that you get a good deal...lots of opportunities in EU just now and with a bit of research and looking you may get better value for your money..Calpe is in general more expensive that South Costa Blanca, Calida and Almeria [ between Aguilas and Mojacar] which does offer excellent value, but a touch quieter that the other Costas, which does not suit everyone

This message was last edited by rowlandsbb on 12/1/2008.

Like 0      
01 Dec 2008 11:02 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Taylor Woodrow are slasing all their prices at the moment, so negotiate hard.....

For example...Lagunas del Sol, Rojales, they have reduced the price from 219,000€ to 112,000€ on the 2 beds and 252,000€ to 126,000€ on the three beds.

These are the original sale prices and not silly bank vals,you would be a bit sick if you bought in the past but i presume quite chuffed if you bought now.

The two sides of the credit crunch.....

They will also fix the rate at 1,25€ to the pound....

So ,as i said,negotiate hard, i will leave the reasons for this huge price drop to your own perceptions...

Like 0      
01 Dec 2008 12:17 PM by bradshaw Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Thanks for info, have most of the properties at CALPESOL Calpe been sold (are people living in them ) have people bought at the higher price. thanks

Like 0      
01 Dec 2008 3:33 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Bradshaw,

I am not sure whether your reply is a question or not,if so the answer is i don't know as its not my area..i could find out by ringing the promoters for you if you want...

I only generally deal with property around the area that i live and work as that way you don't get an armchair estate agent service as some offer...

Like 0      
17 Jun 2011 7:49 AM by robjgreen Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi

I'm starting the same search as Bradshaw only three years later, would anyone recommend Calpesol? It seems a minefield knowing where to start, how much to pay etc..

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

TELEFONICA !!! - 3 posts
compeletion what should a good lawyer do for you - 15 posts
Renault Kangoo Diesel Van For sale - 0 posts
Playa Golf at Lomas de Cabo Roig - 1 posts
Paying Spanish taxes - 2 posts
Christmas in Almeria - 4 posts
La Caixa - 3 posts
Xmas Dinner - 2 posts
10 day rental December Lo Pagan, San Pedro, Los Alcazares - 4 posts
Auctions in Spain - 0 posts
anyone living in jacarilla? advise please? - 2 posts
Place in the Sun - where are they now? - 22 posts
Would it be wise to try to switch mortgage providers - 1 posts
Hi - 4 posts
Books for sale, suit car booter. - 0 posts
Finally accepted that we need Maria's help. - 1 posts
Pool builder wanted in Calpe area - 3 posts
Buying a car - 1 posts
Questions for the wise.... - 2 posts
Economy Boost in Spain - 0 posts
TORRESAT................scrambled.... - 3 posts
Woolworths - 7 posts
asdAAAGH !!! - 7 posts
Calpe at Christmas - 1 posts
Xmas Day Lunch Los Alcazares - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x