Long term Rental Required

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Nov 2008 12:00 AM by mark_thompson Star rating. 18 posts Send private message

We are looking for a long term rental property some where between Fuengirola and Puerto Banus.

We would like:

11 months rental with option to renew

The property must have ADSL or Adsl  must be available from telefonica - (Most important both myself and my wife work online)

We have a Dog so pets must be allowed.

Off road parking or a garage

3 or 4 bedroom

Townhouse, Villa or apartment  would be fine.

Furnished or unfurnished

Our current landlord returns from overseas at the end of January/ Mid February  but for the right property we are happy to start to pay rent from the beginning of January (or maybe even sooner if we really like it!)

Like 0      
14 Nov 2008 8:25 AM by marianne53 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi, sorry that I cannot offer you a place in southern spain near where you want , but my property is in Camposol near mazaron just further north of where you are, as we do go to Granada from our villa.  Our current tenants are moving out.  We have a private pool 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and large balcony and rooftop solarium.  The current tenants have internet access, so I am not sure how they manage it.  I suppose they have installed a line there as they were responsible for all bills for the past year.  I have satelite tv and all mod cons but not dish washer.  Rental very reasonable.  marianne - 44 1303 265871

Like 0      
14 Nov 2008 10:30 AM by valf Star rating in Dundee...Scotland. 62 posts Send private message

valf´s avatar

hi mark,i have a property for rent in Elviria if you are interested.it is a 4bed townhouse in a very nice area. with secure entry and only 13 houses in complex .it has its own plunge pool as well as there being a large pool in complex....pets are no problem and phone line and internet are connected.obviously depends on your budget but if you want any more info or if you are interested in viewing this property please get back in touch.

regards

val

Like 0      
14 Nov 2008 12:28 PM by mark_thompson Star rating. 18 posts Send private message

Val, I'd like more Info, I've asked to have access to the Pm system so that I can Pm you..

Marrianne, Thanks but you are a bit oo far away from  where we want to be.

Mark

Like 0      
14 Nov 2008 2:15 PM by valf Star rating in Dundee...Scotland. 62 posts Send private message

valf´s avatar

hi again mark,yes that will help,i think you may have to send 10 messages before you can access your pm facility....anyway in the meantime even if you can give me an idea of what info you would like to know and i will have everything ready to answer your questions,also please let me know if you would like some pics.....hopefully you will get the pm thing sorted.

regards

val

Like 0      
14 Nov 2008 9:34 PM by mark_thompson Star rating. 18 posts Send private message

Val,

If possible i would like some photo's , details of the property, rent/deposit details and anything else pertinient you can think of.

We drove down to Elviria today and It looks like a nice area. Well actually we visited about every area between Fuengirola and malaga

I'll try and add an email address below

No can't even do that.... arghhhhhhh

Time to try to make some posts!! 

mark

Like 0      
14 Nov 2008 10:05 PM by mark_thompson Star rating. 18 posts Send private message

Val,

can you email me details at admin {at} income-academy.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

I don't want to start ANOTHER war...............BUT................. - 2 posts
Long term let required within walking distance of Estepona port - 0 posts
Did you see ?? - 14 posts
Lease cars - 0 posts
Dog Friendly Hotels - 7 posts
Music Lessons: Possible skill exchange witth Spanish Language lessons? - 0 posts
Ryanair stopping some flights - 10 posts
Finca wanted in Mijas Costa - 1 posts
Help For Heroes - 1 posts
Question for Maria re siezing of assets - 5 posts
Miss 2 mortgage payments and you're out! (this is in the UK) - 0 posts
Buying - 6 posts
The Certificate of Habitation - 2 posts
"HOUSE PLANTS" - 5 posts
Do people buy RHD cars in Spain? - 9 posts
50% share in costa Blanca property, Advise on selling - 2 posts
Another Telefonica Tale - 3 posts
902 Numbers - 5 posts
1 week rental wanted in Manilva area (27th Dec - 2nd Jan) - 0 posts
Upside-down Posts - 6 posts
Costs involved - 7 posts
Completion -Prologue - 4 posts
Some not so good news about Econorent - 10 posts
New livery yard - 0 posts
house wanted to rent - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x