Painting Holidays

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Oct 2008 12:00 AM by musicdonna Star rating in Near Huercal-Overa, .... 250 posts Send private message

Hi, does anyone own or know of anywhere which could accommodate (and have catering facilities for) up to 8-10 artists on a painting holiday, please?  Having run weeks in the UK we are now looking to do some holidays in Spain in 2009.  Please get in touch either on this site or by PM if you can help.   -Do contact us if you're interested in coming on one, too!  Thank you so much,  Donna and Andy

Donna

www.learntodo.co.uk (site for artists of all levels!)

Like 0      
26 Oct 2008 6:33 PM by mr.kevin Star rating in Costa Blanca. 189 posts Send private message

mr.kevin´s avatar

Hi Donna,

My name is Kevin and I live In Albatera close to Cox. I can't help you directly but a friend of mine has a place near Crevillente where they hold artist type lessons/holiday's and also do accomodation.

I don't know too much detail but I called Leo to confirm. PM me and I will give you his phone number.

Kevin

Like 0      
31 Oct 2008 10:53 AM by musicdonna Star rating in Near Huercal-Overa, .... 250 posts Send private message

Kevin, thanks so much for this.  Will follow up.  Now back in UK where it's absolutely freezing!!!  Anyone else who can help, please get in touch.  We'd love to hear from you.  Thanks,  Donna and Andy

Donna

Like 0      
10 May 2010 11:53 AM by stueyboy Star rating in Catral, Costa Blanca.... 13 posts Send private message

Hi Donna. I have recently launched a new website for painting holidays in spain, but this site will not allow me to include the name in this post as I am a new member. I own a large villa in the Costa Blanca that sleeps up to 12 painting guests. There is an on site studio and the villa has fantastic facilities for non painters too( a large games room with pool/pingpong/football and airhockey tables),  swimming pool and jacuzzi etc and the costs start from £285 per pers which also includes all the transport . The site is called painting-holidays-spain. Hope this is of help.Fell free to call me. I am in uk until next Friday.My home number is 01244536833 and spanish number is 0034966194043 if you would like more information.

Cheers 

Stuart

Like 0      
10 May 2010 11:55 AM by stueyboy Star rating in Catral, Costa Blanca.... 13 posts Send private message

The site I mentioned incidentally is a dot co dot uk site.

Cheers 

Stuart

Like 0      
10 May 2010 1:04 PM by musicdonna Star rating in Near Huercal-Overa, .... 250 posts Send private message

Stuart, that's brilliant.  Thank you so much. I'll tell Andy (he's the artist- I'm teamaker!!!), and he'll get back to you.  We're just about to leave the UK for Spain this afternoon, but will be in touch when we return.

Thanks again,

Donna 

Donna

Like 0      
10 May 2010 1:36 PM by stueyboy Star rating in Catral, Costa Blanca.... 13 posts Send private message

Hi Donna. I am returning to Spain myself on Friday so will be at villa. your welcome to call me or call in at villa if you are in the area. tele number is 0034966194043

Regards stuart

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Driving a Scooter in Spain - 7 posts
No Water - 4 posts
im in hospital - 6 posts
impoting terrace furniture - 0 posts
deeds - 3 posts
deeds - 0 posts
Huma: Interest and Compensation or just your money back! - 1 posts
Costa Blanca North - 0 posts
Free guides to buying a property, healthcare/pensions and taxation issues in Spain - 0 posts
swap 2bed penthouse in costa del sol for uk property - 1 posts
Power of Thought - 38 posts
Ghost towns in spain - 1 posts
Finally I have handed my notice in - 15 posts
Mortgages - help! - 1 posts
HealthCare Dillema - 5 posts
Part exchange deals - 5 posts
The Emperor´s new cloth - 3 posts
Removals/Man with Van - 2 posts
New podcast posted on Bravachat - 0 posts
Alicante to Los Alcazares - 3 posts
Tomtom use in Spain ? - 25 posts
plusvalia tax - 8 posts
Painting garden and boundary walls. - 1 posts
swap 3 bed villa in dehesa de campoamor (luxury costa blanca) for house in uk (devon) pref) - 6 posts
Presidency - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x