Alicante to Los Alcazares

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Oct 2008 12:00 AM by barney111 Star rating. 1133 posts Send private message

Can anyone give me the quickest route to Los Alcazares?

Barry

Like 0      
23 Oct 2008 8:37 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar
Quickest route is to the A7 from Alicante airport - follow the signs for Cartagena, out of the car park and left (signed Cartagena).  Move to the right hand lane and follow the A7 signs.  Keep on the A7 and, just after Elche (Elx) keep in the right hand land for the AP-7 (Autopista del Mediterraneo), again signposted Cartagena.  Keep on that road all the way past Torrevieja (2 tolls, I,m afraid but fairly cheap this time of year at about €1.80 or so).  Keep following the AP7 signed Cartagena until you see the signs for Murcia Airport (San Javier).  Keep going to Junction 786 and come off there onto the N332 into Los Alcazares.  Should take around the hour mark all the way.

This message was last edited by bobaol on 10/23/2008.

Like 0      
29 Nov 2008 4:30 PM by ms51 Star rating in uk/Los Alcazares. 100 posts Send private message

Hi

Just reading your directions to get on the Ap 7, can you tell me please when you come out from the carhire pick up,do I turn immediately left to get on the right road. (normally I use the N332, but at it will be late and dark it might be better for me to use the motorway.

Many thanks for any help

MS51

Like 0      
29 Nov 2008 8:35 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Coming out of the car hire part, you have to turn right out of the car park if you have picked up from one of the hire companies who have parking spaces there (ie, the free exits as opposed to the barrier ones).  As you get to the top of the road at the end of the car park (right is from the airport drop off), go left (signed Cartagena).  The only other option is straight on so don't take that one.  The road goes round to the left and becomes two lanes,  The lane you are in goes back to the airport so move out into the right hand lane.  Keep on that road and you will come to the turn for the A7 signed Cartagena/Elche.  No problems from there.  If you have picked up from one of the hire companies that uses the vans and therefore you have to go through the pay barriers, keep straight on and you will be on the same road.  Again, move out to the right hand lane when you come to it.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Tomtom use in Spain ? - 25 posts
plusvalia tax - 8 posts
Painting garden and boundary walls. - 1 posts
swap 3 bed villa in dehesa de campoamor (luxury costa blanca) for house in uk (devon) pref) - 6 posts
Presidency - 6 posts
99 Land Rover Freelander RHD. - 0 posts
Notification of PM - 5 posts
Rentals on EOS - 1 posts
Spanish conversation club - 7 posts
equestrian direct for all your horse needs - 4 posts
Garrett Ace 250 metal detector - 0 posts
Getting an iphone in Spain - 7 posts
Spirit De Mojacar - 6 posts
Introducing David Allen - Wizardgold, Spondicious and BravaChat - 1 posts
Anyone on twitter? - 1 posts
Audi A4 (T reg) Headlanp casings for sale - 0 posts
Mobile Wireless Connection - 2 posts
selling english property AFTER becoming spanish resident - 0 posts
What are the rules and procedures when a tenant is found? - 1 posts
What would you like to know about? - 9 posts
WARFARIN BLOOD TESTING - 4 posts
Spanish Re-mortgage - 7 posts
Age limits on Spanish Mortgages - 6 posts
carexchange - 0 posts
PEUGOET 206 1.9D - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x