EasyJet online check in

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Oct 2008 12:00 AM by Addicksfan Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Up to now allways checked in with hold luggage but for flight in  December from Stansted to Alicante only taking hand luggage so will try online check in. Still outside 60 day period so cannot do it yet but does online check in apply to both out and return legs and has anyone experienced any problems.

Alan

Like 0      
10 Oct 2008 10:39 AM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar
I have used online checkin with Easyjet on a number of occasions & have had no problems whatsoever.

If your return trip is within their 60 day period then you can do both outward & return journeys before you leave the UK.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
10 Oct 2008 11:12 AM by carolandrichard Star rating in West Yorkshire and P.... 93 posts Send private message

I have used online checkin before, and its worth noting that once you have checked in you are unable to make any changes. So, if there is any chance that you may need to change the date, name etc then I would check in maybe just a few days before you go rather than doing it up to a couple of months in advance.

Like 0      
11 Oct 2008 10:28 AM by steone Star rating in Santiago de la Riber.... 383 posts Send private message

A point to be aware of with easyJet is their "tracking" of you visiting their site. Recently I looked at the price of a flight, noted the prices and then went to another carrier. This took about 5 minutes. I then decided to book easyJet and went back to book with them. However their price had gone up by over £20 per flight. I remembered that if I removed cookies this might work. I removed my cookies and went back to the easyJet site and guess what? The price returned to the original one. Naughty naughty easyJet. I understand Ryanair sometimes try the same scam.

Like 0      
11 Oct 2008 4:38 PM by Karen4 Star rating in Arboleas. 6 posts Send private message

I didn't know that! Now can you please tell me how to remove cookies? Thanks!

Like 0      
11 Oct 2008 4:49 PM by steone Star rating in Santiago de la Riber.... 383 posts Send private message

Karen4
You can remove cookies by your anti virus programs. Another way is through yahoo. When in yahoo download their FREE anti-spy. Once installed it usually takes 5 to 10 seconds to check your system. I usually run the anti spy ware every time I start up. Good luck

Like 0      
12 Oct 2008 6:49 PM by Mooma Star rating. 48 posts Send private message

Hi
You can also remove cookies via:

Start - Control Panel - Internet options - Browsing History, Delete

You can also delete temporary internet files here too. This will speed up the running of your computer. Good to do every so often.

Like 0      
12 Oct 2008 6:51 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
This is quite a handy little programme and it's free. http://www.ccleaner.com/ 

Mark

Like 0      
12 Oct 2008 7:32 PM by steone Star rating in Santiago de la Riber.... 383 posts Send private message

Mark is obviously a gentleman as he didn't say what the original name of ccleaner was.  It is a good program as well and it does what it says on the tin.

Like 0      
13 Oct 2008 12:04 PM by chelseadel Star rating in Welling kent & Las .... 155 posts Send private message

chelseadel´s avatar

You can also delete cookies within the browser with out using additional software

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Damp in property Mar Menor - 1 posts
House & Animal Sit in Lubrin, Almeria - 0 posts
Taxes & charges - 5 posts
HELLO ALL - 4 posts
Parador's Payment Schedule! - 2 posts
Poliza de Afiancamiento - 2 posts
Nicky - 0 posts
jinlun 125 cruiser for sale - 5 posts
Air Conditioning - 9 posts
You know that you are old when.................................................... - 2 posts
Alboran v La Envia - 0 posts
dongles and werbles - 6 posts
Live(ish) flight arrivals/ departures information - 2 posts
PE RATTAN FURNITURE - 2 posts
OUT OF WORK. - 5 posts
Fraudulent 'Owners' - 22 posts
Is this true? - 1 posts
Credit Crunch - 34 posts
Foro de Villas del Arenal en nuevosvecinos.com - 14 posts
CHEAP FLIGHTS TO SPAIN - 11 posts
Fruit Trees? Off Plan development? LHD vs RHD, Negativity? Mobile broadband? Selling up? Renting? ARRRR!! - 8 posts
Spanish government will adapt measures to increase guarantees on deposits with Banks - 1 posts
Entertainment on the Costa Blanca - 2 posts
FROM the COASTRIDER...............planning permission for 2.4 dish......... - 5 posts
Tourist Plates - 19 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x