Reliable agent

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Aug 2008 12:00 AM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Did anyone see lnez on the bbc bews.she was looking very well.Pat.

Like 0      
27 Aug 2008 7:00 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Yes Have sent her a PM, but why does everything have to be so negative I feel sorry for the couple. But  is Spain having a knock on effect with Taylor's? Have they invested money in Spain?  Or is it the BBC doing the doom and gloom bit again. Pat

Like 0      
27 Aug 2008 7:28 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Hi Pat its the bbc trying doing the doom and gloom bit to deflect the attention away from gloom in the construction industry here.All it proved was do not rely on rental income to pay for your property (count it as a bonus) then again that applies every where.The bonus was seeing Rixxy looking so well after her illness scare,and how did tey drag her away from the pool/beach.Pat.

Like 0      
27 Aug 2008 8:02 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Pat, Yes I missed the thread about Rixxy being ill, we was in Spain then and I do not normally back track when I have been their 3 months.   But yes Rixxy you did look well I could not believe it when I saw it was you.                                                                                    Yes  Pat you are right we all know what the peril's are relying on rental especially to pay the mortgage.        Take care Rixxy.             Pat   

Like 0      
27 Aug 2008 10:04 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
Didn't see the TV programme, and didn't know Rixxy has been unwell..........

Hope you are fine now Rixxy................

Kind regards.......

(sorry, edited due to spelling.........must be the vino! apologies)

This message was last edited by FibbyUK on 8/27/2008.

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
27 Aug 2008 10:13 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Hi Guys! Yes another offering for the TV. Im really hoping the exposure will help sell this guys apartment and his story is a long sad one. Totally ill advised and now they all have their money no one wants to know!

The stress many of my clients go through is awful and I do so feel for them - yes maybe they should have thought things through, but sometimes bad things happen and its just plain bad luck getting in the way

Anyway, Im not too bad - looked a bit larger than I am - that camera does add pounds onto you (NOT the chocolate and icrecream!) 

Im still undergoing tests etc so hopefully all will be well - until I hear otherwise Im gonna live it and paaaarty!

(well have a drop of wine by the pool anyway)

I did find out that in Banus a bar called The Edge has 80s music on sunday nights starting around 10pm so may have to check that one out this sunday

Take care you all!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
27 Aug 2008 10:27 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
I know about cameras lying Rixxy.....................

I am only 25 stone, and my camera can't fit me in that little viewing bit thingy.............cheek of it!

So we take a series of multiple pics, and glue them together.............works a treat, but costs a fortune to develop....................

Plus wall hanging them is a nightmare in our bed sit....................

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Contract Term for Off Plan Purchase - 17 posts
Los Naranjos - 0 posts
Looking to rent - agent recommendations? - 1 posts
James Rowley - 0 posts
Our Holiday Experience - 1 posts
Players needed for the new season.... - 0 posts
Footie in Montesinos - 4 posts
Halogen Cooker - 17 posts
Community handover - 1 posts
Tax Form 215, Any Advice ? - 4 posts
CAR WANTED - 6 posts
ACCOMMODATION WANTED - short/long let - Coin, Malaga - 0 posts
List of ITEMS FOR SALE - Mijas, Malaga - 1 posts
Community blogspot/website - 0 posts
Broadband, Landlines and Mobile Phones - 2 posts
Moving to Spain - why are friends so negative! - 11 posts
Certificate of non Residence - 27 posts
Jim & Marie Cregeen from Calasparra, N.W.Murcia - 0 posts
insurance worrk - 0 posts
Cleaner and local doctor - 0 posts
Duquesa Village - 9 posts
3% TAX ON SELLING PRICE - 1 posts
ONE YEAR DOWN THE LINE - 8 posts
clause to be included for Spanish wills (for british) - 0 posts
Buying & Registering a Spanish car in Spain - 14 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x