Thanks to EOS and all its participatants

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Aug 2008 12:00 AM by tricia52 Star rating in Dublin. 277 posts Send private message

Tomorrow we are looking forward to staying in our apartment in Vera playa for the first time
This is just a quick note to say THANKS, to Justin and all the team at EOS. But mostly a BIG THANKS  to all who participate on the forums, a special thanks to Smiley, Maria, More  and Sharon on the general forums, and Noreen, Wetone, Pauline and Helen just to mention a few on our own forum.
I honestly dont know what we would have done without all the help and support that we were given over the last year; we are so glad we found EOS, since finding the site we have never felt alone. Even though we didnt have any major problems with our purchase, still we are just sorry we didnt find EOS earlier...but we all live and learn.
Again many thanks to all, and please keep up the good work 

Tricia and Anto

Like 0      
23 Aug 2008 12:36 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
Hi Tricia52
I may not have contributed to your EOS experience, but I know how excited you must be to finally take possesion of your property in Spain.
I wish you and your family a very happy experience moving in!
I know what I felt like, it was fantastic!!!!
Good luck and I hope you enjoy your new home.
Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
23 Aug 2008 2:12 AM by buzylizzie Star rating in Gibraltar, Manilva a.... 192 posts Send private message

buzylizzie´s avatar

Hi Tricia52
Like Fibby I haven't contributed to your thread, but I too would like to say:
Congratulations!
It's not easy getting to the stage you're at (see More's blog) but you've done it!
I'm sure you will be very happy - and I wish you "all the best".

ENJOY!

Like 0      
23 Aug 2008 8:24 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
Enhorabuena!!

Please keep us posted about your Spain experience!

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
23 Aug 2008 11:31 AM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Tricia52,  Good luck enjoy your new home.    I wished I had found the forum earlier than we did their was a few things I would have done differently.  But we were one of the lucky ones.    Pat 

Like 0      
23 Aug 2008 3:00 PM by Chrissie1 Star rating in UK. 384 posts Send private message

Chrissie1´s avatar
Hi Tricia52

Its so nice to hear about positive Spanish experiences.  Good luck in your new home and keep in touch.   

Chrissie 1        relax & enjoy x

Chrissie   

Like 0      
23 Aug 2008 3:39 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi tricia 52 good luck  with your new spanish home and hope you have a lot of good years there bye irene

Like 0      
23 Aug 2008 6:01 PM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 216 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar
The first visit after purchasing is the most exciting I think. Although I spent most of the time shopping for bits and pieces which was great fum! Hope you have a great holiday - tell all when you return

Like 0      
25 Aug 2008 12:09 AM by jules1 Star rating in St Ives, Cambridgesh.... 264 posts Send private message

jules1´s avatar
Good luck Tricia52. I hope you will have many happy experiences in your new home in Spain - a life full of smiles!

Jules

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

las brisas corralejo fuertaventura - 0 posts
New driving law in Spain, whatever next ! - 43 posts
Benefits of buying in cash ? - 3 posts
long term rental - 1 posts
Anyone else going rusty? - 65 posts
Furniture Packs - 0 posts
Does anyone know Charlie Chalk. - 1 posts
ART FOR children - 0 posts
Mobile phones - 5 posts
incorporation of SL - 5 posts
Swapping contract for properties - 0 posts
bar varal - 0 posts
ACCESSING YAHOO E-MAILS - 2 posts
Lombardos Restaurant Sotogrande - 0 posts
selling range rover year '98 - EUR 9000 - 0 posts
info on cheapest company incorporation - 0 posts
Insurance for age group 65+ travellers (Very interesting information) - 1 posts
New Low cost airline? Depends... - 9 posts
Flights Getting too Difficult - 17 posts
Madrid Plane crash - 9 posts
water - fine from Galassa - 4 posts
CLEANERS - 4 posts
nueva ribera beach club - 1 posts
plane crash - 2 posts
Read it and weep - 37 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x