Menopausal ?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Aug 2008 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Menopausal women At the Mall.. two woman fight over a parking space, a MUST SEE.

Like 0      
19 Aug 2008 2:59 PM by randolph Star rating. 167 posts Send private message

Wonderful . A few days ago I returned to my car in the supermarket carpark and found a scratch on the door ( just about trolley height).

Does it make me a bad person because I can undertand the feelings /actions  of the 2 ladies?? 

p.s No prizes for guessing my age!!!!

Like 0      
19 Aug 2008 3:06 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
I've just shown my husband & he laughed so much & I thought to myself, I'm glad I'm over the menopause now as I WOULD'VE KILLED HIS OLD & DECREPID BODY 10 yrs ago. Whew, don't you feel better after a good old SCREAMMMMMMMMMMM..

Like 0      
19 Aug 2008 3:15 PM by randolph Star rating. 167 posts Send private message

P.S.    I'm female........Randolph is the name of a street we used to live on!

Like 0      
19 Aug 2008 3:18 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
P.S.    I'm female

No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o, I'd have never figured it out for myself, Randolph.

Like 0      
19 Aug 2008 4:37 PM by randolph Star rating. 167 posts Send private message

OH would behave in a similar fashion if he knew anyone who had scratched the car .....(it is a case of true love )

Like 0      
19 Aug 2008 4:42 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Randolph, you don't happen to know my friends Jacqui & Neil with spaniels, Brandy & Brinkley, who now are permanently in San Juan, do you ? Jacqui writes a great blog http://relocatetospain.blogspot.com/ about long before they moved over but the lead up to going to live there. They've bought a house within walking distance of town, one of these.

Like 0      
19 Aug 2008 4:58 PM by number16 Star rating in Shropshire / Costa B.... 37 posts Send private message

Like 0      
19 Aug 2008 5:08 PM by randolph Star rating. 167 posts Send private message

Hi More,

No I haven't met Jacqui and Neil - but I've read the blog.  A good read ........ and  I love to keep in touch with the place and people whilst I'm away. We have one of the villas with the green tops - a hop and a skip  from Calas  del Pinar.

We spend the summer in the UK and the winter in Terreros. I think we left as J&N arrived. I'm sure I'll recognise them, if not for the photos, definitely by  the pups . I'll be sure to say 'hello'.

Like 0      
19 Aug 2008 6:02 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Jen, be VERY careful if you've put Sweetim on your messenger as I did & had so much trouble.

We looked in a a messenger forum & turned out it was related to the Sweetim download. After we did all we were told to correct it (& ditched Sweetim) we were clear of the problems. Many of my messenger friends also had same problems after installing Sweetim. We had fun with Sweetim whilst it lasted though.

Randolph, Jacqui & Neil asked my hubby & I to stay with them when we visited the area in June. (We didn't know each other, only friends on forum & swapped emails & photos). Brandy & Brinkley are so cute. We went into an English bar to eat & a lady who posts on EOS had seen Jacqui's photo in her blog & asked her if she was Jacqui from EOS.  Jacqui shouted "More, come here" as I was outside & Jacqui was inside. Jacqui said to this woman that I was Morerosado on EOS & the lady said "who ?"   

(I should really post more often. )

This message was last edited by morerosado on 8/19/2008.

Like 0      
20 Aug 2008 10:32 AM by number16 Star rating in Shropshire / Costa B.... 37 posts Send private message

Hi More

Knew i had made a mistake after downloading,deleted it anyway pity they cause problems.

Like 0      
20 Aug 2008 11:46 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi Jen

Re Sweetim () ... because you put one of their thingys on EOS, Sweetim have added a link so if anyone clicks on the one you chose it goes straight to Sweetim site as it does if you click on the extra load, do you see what I see ? Cunning them lot. 

Used to have so much fun middle of night chatting on messenger with one friend in the US & simultaneously with another in Australia & playing with Sweetim.

19 Aug 2008 4:58 PM

number16
Star rating
Parcela

I'm in Bridgnorth, Shropshire/ Princesa Elisa, La Matanza, Costa Blanca, Completed March 2006

I've made 26 posts

Send private message to number16

Jen & Barrie

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

polaris world spain uncovered - the truth..... - 0 posts
problems with a bank guarantee - 11 posts
Internet Broadband - 10 posts
Trading on Spainish Markets - 4 posts
Corvera Golf resort Murcia - 2 posts
CORVERA GOLF RESORT MURCIA - 1 posts
Another Car Exchange - Have UK BMW 728 want Spanish Registered Car - 4 posts
Benimar, Benijofar and Rojales - 15 posts
Telefonica .. No shop, no problem! - 6 posts
DRIVERS! - Don't get nicked! - 2 posts
Body piercing in Spain - 0 posts
AIR CONDITIONING - 3 posts
More bomb blasts in Malaga area - 0 posts
Another Earthquake - 19 posts
where do we start???? - 4 posts
Alcaidesa: the unknown area - 10 posts
Looking for places to eat around Condado de Alhama - 9 posts
Brilliant Spanish forum, members helping with translating everything imaginable - 0 posts
Hotel.com great offer.Grab £25 voucher to get free worldwide rooms. (A Martin moneysaver). - 0 posts
hola to all veranda - 1 posts
hola to all veranda - 0 posts
Recent Visit - 2 posts
Watched via the PC, alternative "TV" in Spain - 14 posts
Los Hidalgos Manilva - 2 posts
Moving to Spain - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x