CORVERA GOLF RESORT MURCIA

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Aug 2008 12:00 AM by Robert H Star rating in Marbella. 63 posts Send private message

Have you paid your deposits on this development through a BIG real estate company with the aid of a BIG lawyer firm here?
Have you noticed that the Deposit and Reservation receipt has a completion date of summer 2008 on it, while your English contract sent to you weeks later is as open as a Swiss Cheese? Are your bank guarantees running out very soon?
Have you been led to believe that the LAWYER representing YOU is looking after YOUR interests?
Here is the catch: There are some real issues here with conflict of interests and misrepresentation..
Any client to whom this rings a huge bell, PM me, as we are going ahead on several fronts. You are welcome to join.

Like 0      
26 Aug 2008 1:46 PM by kev2 Star rating in Swansea. 201 posts Send private message

Hi

I have purchased two apartments at Corvera Golf, due to the 'credit crunch' cash flow is very tight and would certainly be interested in getting out of the contract if this was possible. I would appreciate it if you would send me some further information.

Kevin Walsh

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Another Car Exchange - Have UK BMW 728 want Spanish Registered Car - 4 posts
Benimar, Benijofar and Rojales - 15 posts
Telefonica .. No shop, no problem! - 6 posts
DRIVERS! - Don't get nicked! - 2 posts
Body piercing in Spain - 0 posts
AIR CONDITIONING - 3 posts
More bomb blasts in Malaga area - 0 posts
Another Earthquake - 19 posts
where do we start???? - 4 posts
Alcaidesa: the unknown area - 10 posts
Looking for places to eat around Condado de Alhama - 9 posts
Brilliant Spanish forum, members helping with translating everything imaginable - 0 posts
Hotel.com great offer.Grab £25 voucher to get free worldwide rooms. (A Martin moneysaver). - 0 posts
hola to all veranda - 1 posts
hola to all veranda - 0 posts
Recent Visit - 2 posts
Watched via the PC, alternative "TV" in Spain - 14 posts
Los Hidalgos Manilva - 2 posts
Moving to Spain - 2 posts
Leaving the rat race - 18 posts
PRESIDENT OF A COMMUNITY - 34 posts
Olympic Men's Four Final - 4 posts
JET2 FLIGHT CHANGE 2009 - 2 posts
URGENT ADVICE NEEDED - 6 posts
Communidad de Propietarios to apply for Cédula. - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x