Furniture suppliers in Mazarron area.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Aug 2008 12:00 AM by alncaz Star rating in Newcastle upon Tyne. 9 posts Send private message

Looking to buy some new beds and sofa's in the mazzaron area then have them delivered.  Anyone got any recommendations please? Thanks.

Like 0      
22 Aug 2008 9:55 AM by travell-er Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi,

I bought my furniture at ARCA MOBILIARIO in Torrevieja. They told me they have a new store in Antas, Almeria, next to the highway... I think it's very closed to Mazaroon.

They have furniture packages and lots of furniture. Torrevieja's store is very very nice. I don't know how is Antas' store.
Good luck

Like 0      
03 Sep 2008 5:45 PM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

Hi there, 
Sorry for delay in replying but had family over for a visit.
There are several furniture suppliers in the area. Zbeds have a branch on Camposol and now sell much more than just beds. They are supposed to be OK and are furnishing a show home on Condado de Alahama so the quality cannot be bad. Polaris World also supply furniture. Nice quality but quite pricey I think. They are based on C3319 fairly near the airport. There are also many local suppliers but cannot comment on quality as most of our furniture came with us from Sax. 
There is always Ikea, about an hour away but all the stuff you can get in UK. 
As I live in area please contact if you need any info.
Jean

Like 0      
04 Sep 2008 10:57 AM by goldey Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

If your looking to get your property furnished, do as i did.
I purchased all my furniture from ikea and 2 guys who were recommended to me collected, delivered and installed it all including 
curtains, units the lot.
I saved money by doing this as i could see the price of the furniture and all i payed on top was the quote they gave me.
You also don't risk having poor quality or items missing as ikea as everything in stock and you can choose your own
items via their web site or as i did my local store in uk .
If this is something you may be interested in text me 652263120 and i'll pass them on to you.
They use ikea in murcia.

Like 0      
04 Sep 2008 5:02 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Hi Goldey,
I saw an ad in the round town news when we were over recently advertising someone who would pick up from Ikea and if needed would put furniture together. I thought it was a good idea too.

Like 0      
04 Sep 2008 5:08 PM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

hi
Are these the guys who advertise in the local press? Ads say they will pick up and put together stuff from Ikea. I have seen the ads but did not know of anyone who had used them. Thanks for the info.
Jean

Like 0      
04 Sep 2008 5:26 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Hi Jean
Haven't used them personally (we lugged it ourselves last year). But it is a good idea so maybe it is the same one goldey used.

Like 0      
05 Sep 2008 8:44 AM by goldey Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

The guys i used don't advertise as yet, i'm informed they setting up a company and website as what turned out from just helping
someone out as become rather busy so it would'nt be those people advertising.
There's alot of people out there picking up small items and putting them together for you but these guys tend to collect the complete pack and fit
the whole of the property for you as they worked as fitters before for another furniture pack company and know what there doing.
Not sure they'd come out regarding small items but i could find out.

Like 0      
09 Oct 2008 4:06 PM by foxterrier Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Does anybody know where Zbeds is located?  Ive been told that we can get 2 single beds which zip together to make a king size bed.  and told the firm is in Torre Pacheco, but dont know address.

Thanks
J

Like 0      
09 Oct 2008 4:25 PM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

Zbedz 
Commercial Textil
Industrial Estate Calle Vial
Los Alcazares
Tel 968 170 693

Take junction 790 from AP7 . Follow direction signed Torre Pacheco. Ind Est an left not very far up that road. If you reach Polaris World Garden Centre you have gone too far.

There is also a Zbedz on Camposol B commercial centre.

Address details obtained from website. 

Jean

Like 0      
09 Oct 2008 7:05 PM by foxterrier Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Thank you so much!
J

Like 0      
10 Oct 2008 9:53 AM by foxterrier Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi
Please can someone give me the contact details of the guys who install furniture please?  We are completing 21st Oct at Condado de Alhama in Mazzaron.
Many thanks
j

Like 0      
10 Oct 2008 12:31 PM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

Hi, 
Goldey was the member who had contact details of someone they had used. See earlier posts on this thread.

I would send a pm. for the details.

Jean

Like 0      
13 Oct 2008 2:16 PM by foxterrier Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi - does anyone know if both Ikea and ZBeds are open on Sundays, and what the usual opening times are?  Do they close for siesta?
Many thanks
J

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Transport from Malaga to Duquesa - 12 posts
Tax Forms - where to download from - 13 posts
11 month rental wanted - 3 posts
Caverners Bar Santiago de la Ribera - 0 posts
Via T Toll Cards - 2 posts
Via T Toll Card !! - 10 posts
Hi from me. - 2 posts
Legal rentals. - 4 posts
Rock Climbing in Manilva - 13 posts
fuel charges - 3 posts
Few Household Things (moving back to UK) - 0 posts
SOMEONE PLS HELP ME IM DESPERATE! - 2 posts
earthquake - 21 posts
Delayed Completion - 2 posts
ADVERTS ON EYEONSPAIN - 1 posts
need somewhere to stay?? - 7 posts
advice please? installing sky dishes - 10 posts
Wanted: Air con installer & electrician for quotes (Algorfa/Quesada are) - 6 posts
NIE Spanish consulate London - 0 posts
"The Venue", a great night out (by El Raso urb, along the CV895 from N332 to Quesada, Costa Blanca) - 0 posts
Dedicated to our wonderful Maria de Castro who helps so many realise their dreams. Please convey your thanks here. - 26 posts
EXTRA TAXES TO COMPENSATE THE JUNTA? - 3 posts
Hi from Fuerteventura ! - 0 posts
WANTED : cot and high chair - 4 posts
Duja/Michael Hone - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 14

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x