Alternative location to Benalmadena

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Aug 2008 12:00 AM by cautious Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

We have been to the Benamedena area on the Costa Del Sol several times. We like the town of Arroyo Del Miel and the infrasturcture is modern and transport links are very convenient. I am moving towards plans that when I retire next year to rent long term.
Please would anyone advise me on other locations like Benalmedena that have a similar infrastructure.
Thanks
Jeff

Like 0      
01 Aug 2008 1:23 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi i have been going to arroya now for over 25 years and we have just bought in carvajal just before los boliches.carvajal is very quiet and hilley and los boliches is nice and the beach is good and good shops and resturants not as good as bonanza square i still get the train to go to the square for a meal each week when i am out there bye irene

Like 0      
01 Aug 2008 5:13 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
How about Torremolinos? If the beach appeals, La Carihuela is lovely any time of year. The town centre is good too, although depending on exactly where you find an apartment, can be a bit noisy. Dead handy for the airport though, Malaga, Arroyo and Fuengirola all easy by train too. Not quite as holiday resorty as Benalmadena, so in some ways a better bet for the long term (i.e. doesn't feel like everyone has gone home and left you in the winter!)

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
01 Aug 2008 8:13 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi la carihuela is a great place  all year round to and great  to eat out and good shops bye irene

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Blog to learn spanish - 1 posts
Web to learn spanish - 3 posts
Rental wanted - this weekend! - 3 posts
Deals at Polaris World - 6 posts
I´ve been an´ dunnit!! - 17 posts
Re: Ryanair. You just gotta read this, what a laff I thought. - 8 posts
HALL OF SHAME - 51 posts
Could it be the sensible option to take possession of your new build home? - 3 posts
Electric pylon hanging over my off plan dream - 8 posts
solicitor - 0 posts
Schools in La Cala (Mijas Costa) - 1 posts
Quote for removals, is it OK? - 10 posts
Brand new electric fans for sale - Pedestal or desktop - excellent prices - 0 posts
Hello from essex-for now - 2 posts
Short/long term rental in Marbella - 1 posts
Short/long term rental in Marbella - 0 posts
Missing MRI - 4 posts
Erasmusplus Spanish courses in Spain with grants! - 1 posts
Notification of AGM - 2 posts
The Spanish Housing Market: A contrarian point of view. - 8 posts
BA and Iberia in talks on merger - 0 posts
Car Tax - 3 posts
A great achievement for More, 5000 posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 19 posts
Fiesta info - 7 posts
non resident bank account - 173 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x