Re: Ryanair. You just gotta read this, what a laff I thought.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

31 Jul 2008 7:00 PM by Sonia El Star rating in Wales / Carvajal, F.... 212 posts Send private message

Hope no-one from the company is reading it put even more money making ideas into their heads!!

Like 0      
05 Aug 2008 10:16 AM by OOCH Star rating in Cheshire and Jardins.... 69 posts Send private message

OOCH´s avatar
My friend has just been stung by one of Ryanair's 'deals'. She booked cheap flights to budapest in the recent sale only to have them cancelled a few weeks later. She didn't find this out from ryan air but from a news report on the internet. Ryan air at first denied that the flights had been cancelled right up until the point that the sale finished. By this time she had already booked and paid for accomodation so had no choice but to book a different flight on the same day at non sale prices. I believe they do this quite frequently because although it may be possible to cancel your accomodation and get a refund a lot of people have their hearts set on a break once they have booked it so tend to end up paying extra. As the old saying goes; If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Like 0      
07 Aug 2008 10:58 AM by areyouserious Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

same thing happened to me

Like 0      
12 Aug 2008 1:54 PM by snow Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

im flying to girona. how to i get top barcelona from there?

Bloody ryanair lol!

Like 0      
12 Aug 2008 6:32 PM by Poppyseed Star rating. 897 posts Send private message

There is a bus from Girona airport to Barcelona

Poppyseed

Like 0      
12 Aug 2008 9:27 PM by flyingcat Star rating in London/Mojacar. 85 posts Send private message

flyingcat´s avatar
Hi, anyone interested to start campaign 'people again greedy Ryanair'. I will be the first one sign up.

Like 0      
15 Aug 2008 9:31 AM by Max Kite Star rating in Castilléjar, Granada. 308 posts Send private message

Max Kite´s avatar
I have heard of Ryanair in Granada closing check-in even though there was still a queue.  You could still get on the plane though - by re-buying your ticket!

I don't blame them for putting up prices - it must be horrible running an airline nowadays - but they should just be up-front with charges.

Monarch were 100 times better but sadly no longer fly from Granada.

Like 0      
31 Aug 2008 9:33 PM by alamred Star rating. 242 posts Send private message

Not only does the hated irish rogue try and rip you off with prices and extras.

in the sunday times today there was an article quoting his own pilots reporting them for refusing to secure enough fuel for planes.

michael thinks it is okay that they have only had one mayday landing this year.

perhaps he is hoping if he makes everyone gidey with dropping 10000's of altitude they wont complain because they will happy to land (not in the correct country of course) as they did not have enough fual to get there.

use other tariffs i say

it is safer and you may live longer

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

HALL OF SHAME - 51 posts
Could it be the sensible option to take possession of your new build home? - 3 posts
Electric pylon hanging over my off plan dream - 8 posts
solicitor - 0 posts
Schools in La Cala (Mijas Costa) - 1 posts
Quote for removals, is it OK? - 10 posts
Brand new electric fans for sale - Pedestal or desktop - excellent prices - 0 posts
Hello from essex-for now - 2 posts
Short/long term rental in Marbella - 1 posts
Short/long term rental in Marbella - 0 posts
Missing MRI - 4 posts
Erasmusplus Spanish courses in Spain with grants! - 1 posts
Notification of AGM - 2 posts
The Spanish Housing Market: A contrarian point of view. - 8 posts
BA and Iberia in talks on merger - 0 posts
Car Tax - 3 posts
A great achievement for More, 5000 posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 19 posts
Fiesta info - 7 posts
non resident bank account - 173 posts
300th Post! - 1 posts
Avoiding a capital gain - one for legal eagles and tax experts ! - 0 posts
can we submit the Tax form 214 ourselves? - 29 posts
Help – property management/key holding La Torre - 6 posts
mike/karalyn - 0 posts
Bomb exploded this morning in Torremolinos, please will our Roberto check in ! - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x