Erasmusplus Spanish courses in Spain with grants!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by Marissa Cook Star rating in Granada. 1 posts Send private message

Hello,
I just passed my DELE exam in May  

Therefore, just a tip for everybody who wishes to learn Spanish in
Spain (:

Erasmusplus is an independent and non – profit organization with friends from all over the world, whose only objective is to promote the learning of the Spanish language in Spain, giving to all an opportunity to do a Spanish course in Spain for not too much money.

Erasmusplus gives grants and financial help to all students (and non – students of all ages) who want to learn Spanish in Spain. The programs include short-term and long-term courses, Official Spanish D.E.L.E. exam prepcourse, and an Academic year program.

The school you find in Granada in the marvellous medieval historical area of Albayzín of Arab origin declared as a World heritage by UNESCO. The building of the school is a “ Moorish house” from the 16th century, known as the "Casa del Cáliz" because it was restored in 1624 for a Castilian judge who build a beautiful baroque stairs with a dome full of nobilities emblems and one cáliz emblem. In the basement, exists a wine bodega from the 17th Century with ecological wine from ´la Contraviesa´.

All buildings of Erasmusplus have terraces, fountains, plants and beautiful views of the Alhambra.

For more information and on how to obtain a grant and financial aid please google erasmusplus and you will find their web.

Goodluck and  enjoy!
Kind regards,
Marissa

Like 0      
21 Jun 2011 12:03 PM by iva Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

hy Marisa!

I've been trying to contact you on your personal adress,but it says it's incorrect :-/

anyway, I'm very interested in learning spanish in Spain, and I've visited the official erasmusplus page, but it hasn't been updated since 2010.

you've said you have some experience with that programme so I'm hoping you will contact me on my email so we can get in touch!

looking forward to hear from you!

Iva

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Notification of AGM - 2 posts
The Spanish Housing Market: A contrarian point of view. - 8 posts
BA and Iberia in talks on merger - 0 posts
Car Tax - 3 posts
A great achievement for More, 5000 posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 19 posts
Fiesta info - 7 posts
non resident bank account - 173 posts
300th Post! - 1 posts
Avoiding a capital gain - one for legal eagles and tax experts ! - 0 posts
can we submit the Tax form 214 ourselves? - 29 posts
Help – property management/key holding La Torre - 6 posts
mike/karalyn - 0 posts
Bomb exploded this morning in Torremolinos, please will our Roberto check in ! - 3 posts
Generator for sale Mojacar Vera Almeria area - 0 posts
Hello - 5 posts
Spanish company checks - 0 posts
Generator for sale ( Mojacar Almeria area ) - 0 posts
Information, please? - 4 posts
Martinsa-Fadesa - 1 posts
lights - 4 posts
Tonight with Trevor Macdonald - 11 posts
Marbella Occupancy Licences - 0 posts
Beginners on Renting!! - 1 posts
Screwed by a Brit - 64 posts
A new beginning (here's hoping !) - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x