Scott Lucy,Living in the Sun?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Has anyone seen the TV show living in the sun with Scott lucy?
Is it any good and what channel is it on?
There is a good reason for my question.
Regards
Georgia

Like 0      
11 Jul 2008 12:49 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Hi Georgia
Caught the end of one yesterday called living in the sun about a guy opening a veggie restaurant opposite the bull ring in Estapona which he thought was ironic. Not sure how old it was though and who the commentator was. Is scott Lucy the one from footballers wives and The Bill??

Like 0      
11 Jul 2008 12:56 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Georgia, you really MUST Google more, my dear. (Not on BBC1 currently so much be on Sky somewhere).

INFO & VIDEO HERE

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/11/2008.

Like 0      
11 Jul 2008 1:06 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Georgia yes have watched it I do like Nadia she is brilliant good programme.  I expect magic straws have all gone.  Pat

Like 0      
11 Jul 2008 1:19 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
More and Candyfloss,
I have fell out with world wide web since it buggered up my emails.........so no googling for me.........
The reason i asked was i had a phone call from Scott Lucy this morning asking me to help with something as i did with "place in the sun".
I was rather embarassed when he introduced himself and said" i take it you know who i am",nope sorry mate.......oops....
So it seems i am in demand and my expertise(ha ha) is given me more air time than the whole cast of eastenders!!!!
After his question i thought about relpying "get your people to talk to my people"(maybe not) anyway,meeting next week,seems like a nice guy.
Right,thats channel 4,BBC and apparently Sky as well,all trulty covered.
More and candyfloss,at this rate i will need an agent!!.
soon nobody will be able to escape the evil clutches of Georgia,TV, internet and coming soon Cornflake boxes.......................

Like 0      
11 Jul 2008 1:22 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
Hi Pat,
Nice to hear from you again,yep,unfortunately magic straw stock is at an all time low,thanks again for sneaking some through customs for me.
Hope you and Roy are both well and enjoyed your break.
Take care
Georgia x

Like 0      
11 Jul 2008 3:20 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Georgia, here's the man himself. Seems like a nice boy.

Scott Lucy at Montiboli Estates

Hubby says I'm not to Google for the forum, we get too many Trojans etc. He says "tell them if you can do it so can they !!! "

Like 0      
11 Jul 2008 6:58 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Nothing like the one I was thinking of and I just remembered I was thinking of Gary Lucy...... I would have booked a flight out to see him

Like 0      
11 Jul 2008 7:03 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Did you crop that photo, Gina ?  Just that it seems to stop short.

I like this pic of him.

Like 0      
12 Jul 2008 1:44 PM by scampi Star rating in London & Alfaix nr. .... 91 posts Send private message

scampi´s avatar
Hmmm luv the hunky:). however, to get serious the curren t series is fronted by Kristian Digby & is showing on UK Style!!

Like 0      
26 Dec 2008 12:26 AM by juicylucy3888 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hey there

just typed in my father's name scott lucy to show my naive mother how the internet can bring up info on people to find that you guys were writing about him, his name is scott lucy and he works in collaboration with living in the sun, and no he's not gary lucy lol, however they are related they're 2nd cousins, which makes him my third, i just thought i'd say hi as it was random to come across haha

Hannah L

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Monthly transfers - 19 posts
EASYJET WINTER FLIGHT SCHEDULE HAS BEEN RELEASED - 10 posts
For Georgia - 1 posts
obtaining an nie - 0 posts
Euribor Rates - 39 posts
Personal Tax Allowance. - 3 posts
Telefonica Television - 2 posts
DAVE HILL - 1 posts
Completing in a couple of weeks - 7 posts
Sky free to view card - 4 posts
Mores wedding anniversary...congrats - 15 posts
SO MUCH doom and gloom (sadly) on forum lately, don't you think ? - 1 posts
WARNING - VALLEY ROMANO COMPLEX (FOOTBALL VILLAGE) - 16 posts
This is a question for Maria de Castro - Purchase of Off-Plan house. - 3 posts
Just completing on the Veranda complex in Playa Vera and need some info. on the area - 6 posts
Please send me your stories about relocating to/retiring in Spain! - 0 posts
Basic House / Apartment question - 2 posts
Jewels50 - 7 posts
Accident at Calahonda - 4 posts
Euro MPs get tough on airline ads - 12 posts
Alpha-Omega British school - 2 posts
Cogilcodos is in bankruptcy. - 1 posts
BAYLINER 175 BOWRIDER 2004 - 9 posts
Free to Air Satellite TV - 5 posts
Baby's Hostage Crisis at a Costa Blanca clinic - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x