Vista Bahia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by Biskit Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hola! I'm new to the forum. I'm moving over with my girlfriend soon and need somewhere to live. We're looking for a place in/near to Duquesa. I've been offered an apartment in Vista Bahia. I was just wondering if anybody knows what the development/area is like?

Like 0      
07 Jul 2008 5:24 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi Biskit and welcome to Eye on Spain.

Yes, we know Vista Bahia.  It's not far from where we are.  It's up on a hill on the Casares Costa near the Casares del Sol development.

There are many properties in the area to let so look around and get to know the area before you commit as every area is very different!

Best of luck with the move.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
08 Jul 2008 2:23 PM by Biskit Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Thanks for your reply, Justin.

I've just spoken to the guy now, and I'll probably be coming down for a visit next week. We've been offered a six month contract at a reasonable price. I can't wait to book my flight!

I'll be buying a moped to get around in the beginning. Any ideas what the connections are like for getting to Gib? Is it possible to drive there with a moped? What are the buses/trains like?

Like 0      
08 Jul 2008 2:51 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
By car Gib as about half an hour away.  By moped, if you mean 50cc then I think it would be a bit dangerous and could take you a while to get there!

Trains....there are none.  Buses to La Linea are regular but you'd need to check with the Portillo bus company as to where and when the bus go from.

Get to know the transport situation before you commit to anything.  You may be better off renting somewhere in Sabinillas or Duquesa if you don't have a car.

Best of luck.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Holiday lets - 5 posts
getting a deposit back from a car dealer - 10 posts
Maternity pay and moving to Spain? - 9 posts
Language used in Owners´ meetings - 3 posts
Probate procedure of foreigners in Spain - 7 posts
POLICE OPERATION - 0 posts
Airline (Easyjet, Ryanair, Jet2, Bmibaby) & airport reviews, add yours to them if you want to. - 1 posts
Iceland store in Torrevieja is opening around July 11th (finally) - 18 posts
TENNIS - 12 posts
Bob Smith - 3 posts
Avon Reps in Spain. - 5 posts
Malaga Airport Parking. - 3 posts
water for batteries? - 2 posts
Car hire advice needed - 6 posts
Cheap Car Hire - 4 posts
Schools near mazarron - 7 posts
Hola mi amigos!! - 1 posts
Rental Required €100 a week - 1 posts
Rental Required for €100 a week - all options considered, short or long term - 1 posts
We need Transport from Malaga Airport to Duquesa - 2 posts
Sorted :) - 4 posts
MRI in Mojacar shut - 1 posts
Costa Galera - long term rental - 1 posts
hey i need some help - 3 posts
Help! Major Wasp Problem - 13 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x