Panorama Real Estate Marbella

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Jun 2008 12:00 AM by scambuster Star rating. 144 posts Send private message

Has anyone had experience (good or bad) with this company and also with ** EDITED - Name ** who is on their Board?

They claim to be Marbella's Longest Established Real Estate Company - Is this True?

They also are part of LPA whose Chairman is ** EDITED - Name ** who recently stated that 'media stories about corruption, fraud, and illegal builds on the Costa del Sol, are without basis'

Has this Company ever mis-sold property to a purchaser by over zealous sales staff, have they been transparent about their commissions charged, have their developments always had planning permits, been delayed, had legal problems, looked like their artist impressions, etc etc?

Like 0      
10 Jul 2008 11:11 AM by Robert H Star rating in Marbella. 63 posts Send private message

Hi,

Although i have not had any direct dealings with Panorama myself, there are a couple of points I would like to make. Panorama can indeed claim to be at least one of the longest established realtor here, with maybe some Spanish exeptions. They have a good reputation, and their speciality is good quality houses in the Marbella area. I have had contact with some of their clients and they seem happy with their service.

No real estate agent is actually mentioning their commission rates to buyers, as these are paid by the vendor. 

To write articles about corruption etc. being baseless is normal practice for any marketing purpose, and should not be taken as over serious, as long as the client has a good independent lawyer, he is protected enough.

Like 0      
26 Aug 2014 2:00 PM by juansheetisplenty Star rating in Cartagena. 283 posts Send private message

juansheetisplenty´s avatar

This post is 6 years old and was responded to by a spammer. This post has since been removed thanks to forum admin.

Saludos

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Wasted Journey - 15 posts
Rental licences - 6 posts
Breach Of Contact - 0 posts
Breach Of Contact - 2 posts
Hoping to have sold house...... - 4 posts
ADVICE - ROAD TO ONTINYENT VIA AP7 (ALTEA?) - 0 posts
Blogs log you out of EOS - 3 posts
Moving bits and bobs to Spain - 3 posts
Hello.. another new member! - 4 posts
New wif- fi service for Mojacar/ Vera/ Palomares hopefully coming soon - 2 posts
Tow Bars and ITV Testing... - 12 posts
Weather reports - 4 posts
Good deals with Easyjet and Ryan air - 8 posts
Buying Inland Murcia - 2 posts
PAYING A TAX FOR RENTING OUT PROPERTY EVEN WHEN YOU DONT RENT - 6 posts
investors who buy off plan or prefer completed properties in todays market - 3 posts
Entertainer Looking For Work - 6 posts
Has anybody heard anything - 0 posts
Sorry, but I'm leaving ... - 3 posts
Help I am the only one - 0 posts
LONG TERM RENTAL NEEDED - MARBELLA AREA - 1 BED - 1 posts
hello i'm new here!!! - 0 posts
white goods - 2 posts
any one bought in playa mojacar - 0 posts
Sayalonga agents - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x