I´m a winner

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Jun 2008 12:00 AM by deniseatnycs Star rating in Sol Golf Nr Villamar.... 136 posts Send private message

deniseatnycs´s avatar
Never usually win anything but seemingly I am the winner of last month eye in Spain competion!  My prize of a Ipod Nano  arrived safely yesterday (thank you Justin), only problem is I have not got a clue what to do with it or how it works!!

Any help out there?

Like 0      
13 Jun 2008 10:08 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar
Well done!

And congrats on winning the competition.

Ang on, competition, what competition, is there another one this month?

Ipod Nano's work on the same process as MP3 players, however you have to load the Iplayer software onto your PC/Laptop and connect to Itunes on the internet to download your music, then you just use the software to place to mp3 files onto the Ipod. It connects to your PC/Laptop via a usb cable that comes with it, but I think you can get Ipod docks, which are connected to your PC/Laptop at all times, and you just 'sit' the Ipod into the dock.

Also, you can transfer music from a cd placed into your PC/Laptop onto your Ipod, again using the bundled software.

This message was last edited by TechNoApe on 6/13/2008.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
13 Jun 2008 10:10 AM by deniseatnycs Star rating in Sol Golf Nr Villamar.... 136 posts Send private message

deniseatnycs´s avatar
Well it was more of a survey with a prize than a competition may be another one in the pipe line, is there Justin?

Like 0      
13 Jun 2008 10:18 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar
Sorry!

Having re-read your post, I realised you were also asking for some help on how to use it, so I edited my original post.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
13 Jun 2008 1:41 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
Congratulations!!!!
Have a fantabulous weekend.

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
13 Jun 2008 1:45 PM by sallieg Star rating in estepona. 18 posts Send private message

If you go to the Itunes website you can download full instructions in English - one piece of info though if your credit card is Spanish you can only purchase music from the Spanish I tunes store not from the English. 
However they have most of all the English and American bands etc that you might want. 

Have fun 
I love my ipod !!

Like 0      
13 Jun 2008 3:12 PM by deniseatnycs Star rating in Sol Golf Nr Villamar.... 136 posts Send private message

deniseatnycs´s avatar
Hi and thanks

The instructions are very good but as I don´t have any software (or technical knowledge) it may lurk at the back of the drawer!

Like 0      
13 Jun 2008 3:22 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Denise

All you have to do is download iTunes (for Windows, I presume, as you would already have it if you were using a Mac).  Then you just plug in your iPod via the USB cable that comes with it and you can set iTunes to open so soon as it is plugged in.  Once you have downloaded all your music to iTunes (you can just copy all your own CDs, download music from the net - legally! - music videos, and also download podcasts from iTunes)  you can set iTunes to automatically sync everything with your iPod so soon as you plug it into the USB port!  It's really, really simple!  Just download iTunes from www.apple.com (go to downloads).

I wouldn't be without my iPod now!

This message was last edited by Pitby on 6/13/2008.

Like 0      
13 Jun 2008 3:22 PM by sallieg Star rating in estepona. 18 posts Send private message

Visit here the apple com website and go to the support link
should be able to download any software too. 

Hope this helps - worth perservering. 

Like 0      
13 Jun 2008 3:26 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Here you go, Denise, click HERE to download iTunes.

Like 0      
13 Jun 2008 4:58 PM by Jeanie60 Star rating. 103 posts Send private message

Congradulations and well done you!

Carn't help you though i'm as bad as you lol.
Jeanie.

Like 0      
14 Jun 2008 7:17 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi Denise

Glad it finally arrived!

Some good points below to get your started with it.  If you still don't have any luck then you could always use it as a birthday or Christmas present for someone!

Enjoy.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

EOS Video - 1 posts
winter rental - 3 posts
ice cream van/ burger vans in spain? - 12 posts
hi. - 14 posts
hello 3 bed wanted for rent in the mijas area. - 2 posts
where can I get car insurance? - 4 posts
The wise formula: Rent with an option to buy - 18 posts
Please help, looking for a place to rent 18th July for 2 nights in Benicassim - 0 posts
How long will this go on??????????????????? - 14 posts
Freesat - 20 posts
Map of Airports in Spain - 0 posts
Swindles to real estates agents inTorrevieja Area - 0 posts
rental needed in costa del sol - 0 posts
Blog Help..................PLEASE - 6 posts
Rent to Buy - 4 posts
Pre existing health conditions - 9 posts
Do you own a shop or know of a wholesalers in spain? - 1 posts
Complaints against the Police - 0 posts
ideas on training for work please? - 4 posts
Legal fees - 0 posts
Surge Protector - 1 posts
Orihuela judge applying UK Law to a case - 3 posts
Spain for UEFA 2008 - 14 posts
Has anyone completed and taken advantage of the rental guarantee - 1 posts
Large items and the Spanish postal service - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x