Spain for UEFA 2008

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Jun 2008 12:00 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Just wanted to say, well done Spain.

1st group match, Spain 4 - Russia 1

Well done!

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
14 Jun 2008 7:58 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar
And another victory:

Spain 2 - Sweden 1

Spain are now TOP of Group D

BRILL!

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
14 Jun 2008 9:26 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
They just sneaked in tonight..............
Come on the Red Fury,give us something to cheer about...........
Mind you,it will be typical,our adoptive country are bound to draw Germany and lose in a penalty shoot out..............

Like 0      
15 Jun 2008 11:25 AM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar
Think positive Georgia.

By the way how did your game go on Thursday ?

If you're going through hell keep on going, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

Like 0      
16 Jun 2008 12:58 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
Hi Acapulco,
For those who dont know i play in a local Spanish football league.
Our home ground has been moved to the Deportivo in Benijofar (fantastic stadium).
I turned up on Thursday to find that the manager has quit and being the most senior member of the side was amused to hear that i had been appointed player manger!!!!!!
So i find myself in charge of 11 16-17 year olds or hoodies as they are affectionately known.
Anyway as it turns out they are really good bunch of kids that are prepared to listen,don't swear too much and actually are quite a nice bunch of lads although i still cant fathom their apparent affection to the unsilenced moped,maybe they will educate me in weeks to come......
Restored my faith a little in the "youth of today"
Anyway on to the game,we got stuffed i think is the techincal term,the good thing is they all kept smiling and it made me feel slighly younger for 90 minutes.
We are looking for a permanent manager if anyone is interested....know what i am saying Acapulco....nudge nudge wink wink.....
Regards
Georgia

Like 0      
26 Jun 2008 9:40 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar
Well ...... what did I say!

Spain 3 - Russia 0

Spain are in the FINAL!!!!!!!!

And we will be in Duquesa on Sunday .... now which is the BEST bar to be in .... offers please to host Technope and his 'pri' mate.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
26 Jun 2008 10:08 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar
If that is correct, then....

WHY DID YOU JOIN A FORUM ALL ABOUT SPAIN??????

And, MIND THE LANGUAGE PLEASE!!!!

I assume that you're not Spanish, and also English is your 2nd Language, as you can't even spell..... You missed a 'T'.

People like this make me laugh!

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
27 Jun 2008 9:08 AM by VickiT Star rating in Bournemouth. 121 posts Send private message

What was that all about Techno?

Like 0      
27 Jun 2008 9:33 AM by Sonia El Star rating in Wales / Carvajal, F.... 212 posts Send private message

Who's been celebrating and got his threads mixed up???

Like 0      
27 Jun 2008 9:45 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar
Hi Sonia and Vicki,

There was a post in between my two posts below, from a user who had registered with a profane name, and was using similar profane language against Spain, hence my answer to them.

Justin has done the right thing and REMOVED the post from this user, I did the wrong thing in replying to it, and thus everyone else is confused!

Thanks Justin.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
27 Jun 2008 10:16 AM by Sonia El Star rating in Wales / Carvajal, F.... 212 posts Send private message

Thanks for the explanation.

Still great news about Spain!!!! What happened to Russia in the second half? 

Unfortunately will be missing the final as going to see Elton John - treat from daughter and son-in-law. Going with them so can't just sell the tickets either! She'd never speak to us again.

OH has asked his friend to text him any scores and with any luck we may get home to see the highlights. 

Nothing exciting on the social calendar for years then two great things on same night. The wonderful law of sod. Could feign illness??

Like 0      
27 Jun 2008 10:33 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar
Sonia,

You could always have my cold!

It's a stinker!!!

www.andalucianstyle.com

Like 0      
27 Jun 2008 1:14 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

What a fantastic game last night! Watched it after a meeting with around 20 of us singing for Spain! Drive home and a friend rang me this morning to say she went via La Cala - the Spanish were out in the streets in force, honking, stopping the cars, chucking water at them and rocking the cars!!!

And they are in their 70s! Loved it!!

Come on you reds (or yellows as they were last night - certainly confused this blonde for a few minutes!!!!!

Spain for the cup!!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
27 Jun 2008 3:22 PM by davmunster Star rating in Carvajal\Belfast. 843 posts Send private message

davmunster´s avatar
We're supporting Spain as well....sorry Roberto your cat will just have to put up with the noise. In fact everyone in Northern Ireland is supporting Spain. You see we beat them in the qualifiers and to be able to say we beat the Euro Champions would be pretty cool don't you think? Well we're only little and we think so and it's more than England can say anyway

David

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Has anyone completed and taken advantage of the rental guarantee - 1 posts
Large items and the Spanish postal service - 7 posts
HP printer info please - 4 posts
EOS Meet - 21 posts
Moving to spain for 1 year..initially.. - 6 posts
Dishwasher Engineer - 3 posts
Hi new member-Polaris World - 2 posts
revenge.....my stupid girlfriend just........ - 0 posts
revenge.....my stupid girlfriend just........ - 0 posts
Looking for unfurnished Apartment in Sabinillas - 0 posts
Ford dealers near Mojacar/Vera - 4 posts
whats the difference between...................... - 3 posts
whats the difference between...................... - 6 posts
next step from the institute - 5 posts
TAXI FROM FUENGIROLA STATION TO CALAHONDA - 5 posts
villas around pilar de la horadada area - 0 posts
Spanish Truckers going to strike - 16 posts
my stupid boyfriend says...................... - 26 posts
San Jose NO DEEDS - 12 posts
where to buy BBQ gas - 14 posts
Help please in finding Wayne Stoneman - 5 posts
Alicante airport to San Javier - 41 posts
Taking dog to Spain from N>Ireland - 7 posts
I Need A Cleaner Not Key Holder That Cleans! - 9 posts
adapters to fit an imperial pipe to a metric plumbing system - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 14

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x