LOOKING FOR LONG TERM LET IN CONDADO

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Apr 2008 12:00 AM by kb27 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

hi all,

looking for long term let in condado, I believe the firstr to be completing is the Jardines, is there any one looking for renters from the get go? Looking to hopefully be on the 1-4th of the "jardines" can anyone tell me in what order they plan to complete? I cant seem to find out this information from any where!!Perhaps i am just looking in the wrong places, if any one can help me out, it would be most appreciated,

k

Like 0      
08 May 2008 12:06 PM by kb27 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Further to my earlier inquiry, if any one you know is interested, please let me know...

The well established and well known DFS furniture store are looking for a 2 bed and a 3 bed on Jardines 1 to 5 A.S.A.P. the properties need to be on the owners access road side not on the peripheral road side.

I would need electric and water connecting before occupation.

I would agree to one year at first and would pay 400e per month plus water and electricity. I would also like a top one as well for a further 300e per month

I would be using it as a showhouse but there would be no actual occupation at nights etc.

I would furnish it completetly and on leaving, would leave poles, bathroom fittings, bath screen etc in place. If all goes well I would also consider a significant discount off the furniture should you wish to keep it in the property.

This is an excellent opportunity for sombody to secure some income while the resort gets established. Razz

Like 0      
09 May 2008 8:43 AM by ace Star rating. 310 posts Send private message

ace´s avatar
** EDITED - Please respect terms of posting **

Like 0      
14 May 2008 5:13 PM by OOCH Star rating in Cheshire and Jardins.... 69 posts Send private message

OOCH´s avatar

We have purchased a place in jardines. I don't have the complete details to hand but I can get them. I know it is a 2 bed apartment with roof terrace. It is situated behind the golf penthouses. I think we have been given a completion date of first quarter 2009 if that is of any use. Let me know if you are interested and I will provide full details.

Regards, Alex

Like 0      
18 May 2008 10:10 PM by kb27 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Thank you all for your replies, we have found what we are looking for!:)  Now can't figure out how to delete post....???? Thank you

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

want long term rental in puerto lumbreres - 0 posts
Big Thanks to Sharon W - www.themortgageservicegroup.com - 13 posts
old story Community debtors - 13 posts
Alcossebre, Costa Azahar - 1 posts
news letter? - 1 posts
Solar water heaters - 27 posts
Speedin Fine. 'HELP' - 6 posts
Leaving the United Kingdom, tax rebate - 8 posts
Sunflower oil scare in Spain - 1 posts
Buying in Polaris World - Terrazas de la Torre - 5 posts
Have you or are you completing soon - would like to hear from you - 2 posts
Baby passport - 3 posts
What is my right - sky dish installation - 8 posts
Hand baggage rules at Gatwick Airport - 14 posts
Community Meeting - 0 posts
Do you require assistance in increasing your rental revenue?, we can help - 0 posts
Hi Everybody, hoping to move into new villa in Lorca shortly - 3 posts
Taking on Developers' Mortgage - 2 posts
Swimming pool colour - 4 posts
And so the silly season begins - 4 posts
Sky Installation - Altos de Princess Kristina, Duquesa - 3 posts
Spanish Noises - 2 posts
THE CIRCUS IS STILL IN TOWN (FUETE DE PIEDRA ) - 21 posts
BANK VALUATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 13 posts
Contract Quality Speciation - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x