Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Apr 2008 12:00 AM by Marky28 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi all,

Im quite new to this!

Me and my partner are both working in the UK and to be honest are quite annoyed with the life it seems to be all work and no play!! Its expensive and the weather is not to good as you know!!

We are very interested in moving over to spain and hopefully looking to run a business like a bar.

Its early stages still. We are 100% going to go for it but just dont really know where to start.

Any tips?? Ideas??

Mark & Sandy

Like 0      
23 Apr 2008 5:25 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Mark & Sandy, welcome.

You will find almost all our new members seem to ask much the same so, as you can guess, it's been covered many times. Can I suggest you look in these Introduction threads as many start posting in here & also check out the Moving To Spain board as there should be lots in there.

If you would give us more info like where you fancy living, do you speak any Spanish, have you youngsters who need schools etc, we can go from there (be more specific & we can help more).

Good luck. 

Like 0      
23 Apr 2008 5:25 PM by J&N Star rating in Nottinghamshire. 342 posts Send private message

J&N´s avatar

Hi, welcome to the forum, you'll find loads of help on here. We were the same as you 12 months ago and I have been keeping a blog of our move, so you may want to have a little peep, it may give you some ideas, the link is in my signature below. (The other one is for my 2 cavalier spaniel pups with loads of cute photos)

Have a look at the articles, there are some really good ones. At first you don't know what questions to ask, so the articles are a good place to start, but then the search facility can bring all sorts of helpful threads.

We are due to move to Spain in 3 weeks time, and so excited, but like you are very disillusioned with the UK, and are fortunate to be able to do something about it.

Jacqui

http://relocatetospain.blogspot.com our adventure from deciding to move to Spain to being here and moving back to the UK.

Like 0      
07 May 2008 9:59 AM by Marky28 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi there,

I am looking to buy in valencia i have been put in touch with an agent through a friend. Do you have advise on moving furniture there or registering overseas transferring my money there???

Marky28

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Justin, help required please regarding PMs to new members.. - 73 posts
Happy St. George's Day - 4 posts
Hi & help needed - 7 posts
Manchester to Gib - 2 posts
Rental needed ASAP with intetrnet connection - 7 posts
Interested in an Almeria Agency - 7 posts
HELP WITH COACH TRIPS TO MURCIA PLEASE - 2 posts
VeryHelpful Web Addresses - 0 posts
Is it any wonder... - 8 posts
phase 2 - 0 posts
Advice From Estate Agents Please - 3 posts
Heard of Ready Rental Property??? - 170 posts
Wanted 3 or 4 bed Long Term Let La Nucia, Alfas, Benidorm etc - 0 posts
Aifos Hypodromo - 1 posts
property exchange - 0 posts
Has anyone done their own removals? - 4 posts
Real Estate agents are you Struggling? - 0 posts
community president gone crazy!!!!!! - 98 posts
Presidents blog - 4 posts
rincon de miguel los montesinos - 1 posts
Hello everyone its the 1st time of the Fourm from Chrissie - 3 posts
JR's Los Montesins - 1 posts
Does anyone know where i can hire an anglegrinder (Mojacar/Garrucha) - 5 posts
Mortages4spain - 2 posts
Hello from Troythecat - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x