jet 2....99p

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Apr 2008 12:00 AM by srp Star rating. 62 posts Send private message

just booked for september with jet 2 manchester to murcia 99p going 24.99 coming back. not bad . srp.

Like 0      
16 Apr 2008 5:11 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Wot, no taxes  (How much were the taxes as surely they weren't included in 99p ? )

Like 0      
16 Apr 2008 5:46 PM by srp Star rating. 62 posts Send private message

I thought everyone had to pay taxes on flights More(just been reading through the print off can't find taxes or fuel details just baggage cost ..

2 x 1p           =       2

2 x 24.99     = 49.98

1 x   5.99    =    5.99

________

55.99 the rest must be taxes and fuel that goes on all flights does'nt it   Total cost £160.  kind regards srp

Like 0      
16 Apr 2008 5:52 PM by srp Star rating. 62 posts Send private message

just noticed I put 2 x 1p should have been 2 x 99p on the post below sorry got carried away at cheap flights if you could get planes to fly without fuel it would be better till then i'm  going to have to pay taxes and fuel like everyone srp

Like 0      
22 Apr 2008 4:35 PM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

Wow, over £100 in taxes and charges.  No wonder these airlines can afford to give away 99p flights.

Like 0      
22 Apr 2008 5:08 PM by Swinging Gnome Star rating in sierra golf. 70 posts Send private message

Swinging Gnome´s avatar

Hi it sound's a lot like our flights for the wife and i - Murcia to Liverpool return started off at 0.1cent each way ( 0.4cents total) then came the Checkin, Baggage, and Taxes  Total = 160 e.

swinging gnome

Like 0      
23 Apr 2008 3:23 PM by eilben Star rating in Chesterfield/Santiag.... 101 posts Send private message

Hi This is exactly what I was referring to in an earlier post. £15 per person per flight was added on from Leeds Bradford to Murcia when I checked the web site recently. I have had an e-mail from Jet2 to say that they are going to reply to my query over this matter, but nothing to date. I shall let you know the outcome. I am seriously worried that they could charge me when I get to the airport. My flights were paid for last year prior to the Gov. imposing these taxes. I also paid for my daughter's family flights last year, they go in August; the thought that they could ask for another £120 at check- in really worries me. I have not yet had an answer over baggage allowance as the amount on my paperwork is higher than that now showing on the website. Having had a moan, I am really looking forward to another trip out next month (trying Ryanair!) Thanks for all the useful info everyone adds onto this site. I really enjoy the general chatter.

Like 0      
28 Apr 2008 9:18 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

I think this video clip will give an idea of what we can expect in the near future...........

This message was last edited by Roberto on 4/28/2008.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
29 Apr 2008 9:44 AM by eilben Star rating in Chesterfield/Santiag.... 101 posts Send private message

Roberto The video is apparently no longer available! I wonder why?

Like 0      
29 Apr 2008 10:29 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
No idea. Shame. It was fine when I posted it. Sorry folks.

Mark Twain

Like 0      
29 Apr 2008 11:59 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I saw it  It took the **** out of the extras budget airlines charge for, going a few steps further past the point of stupidity. It showed the stewardess giving the safety drill & when she said (eg) in case of pressure dropping oxygen masks will drop from the panel above you. Cost 50€ (or similar.) Get the drift ? Showed cabin pressure dropped, masks coming down, people grabbing them, no oxygen coming through till money was taken from wallets.  

If you copy the URL to your browser it says "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

Like 0      
30 Apr 2008 12:09 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
Presumably Jet 2 (or Ryanair, or Flybe, or easyJet etc.etc.) complained that it represented them in a negative manner. Easy solution to that one, eh?

Mark Twain

Like 0      
01 May 2008 2:37 PM by hyundi Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

hi just checked jet 2 winter flights on sale from 2/5/08 so get booking early

Like 0      
02 May 2008 6:49 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
Haven't seen any winter flights to Murcia or Almeria today, it still syas they are only on sale until 2nd Nov

Like 0      
05 May 2008 5:39 PM by hyundi Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

hi just checked jet 2  it has gone from the 2/5 to 5/5 now its not untill the 7/5 why ?!!!! when will we be able to book winter flights

Like 0      
05 May 2008 8:32 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

Hi guys

Could be being extremely thick here  - but where on the Jet 2 webpage does it say when the flights will be released?? Have looked all over but can't see it

Like 0      
05 May 2008 9:03 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

It doesn't!! I complained about this last year and they put a note on the banner, but they seem to have conveniently "forgotten" again this year. They expect you to keep coming back and checking every day in the vain hope they have been released. Even the staff at Leeds Bradford told me last month they would be released at the end of April, some hope .

Mark

Like 0      
05 May 2008 9:12 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I have just fired off an email to SBlevins@dartgroup.co.uk , she was the operations manager.Maybe if everyone interested in the winter schedule were to fire a mail off, they may be a bit more informative.

Mark

Like 0      
06 May 2008 8:36 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

Thanks Mark - thought I was going daft LOL. Thought from Hyundi's post that I was missing something.

Will send an email also

Like 0      
07 May 2008 2:46 PM by hyundi Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

they have changed it again its now the 9/5 why do they keep changing it?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Ollis Treff - 1 posts
Internet / broadband etc. - 4 posts
Three Spanish property developers face debt pressure - 0 posts
Registration deadline for primary/infant spanish school - HELP !! - 4 posts
YOUNG DRIVERS - 15 posts
HELP - TRAIN OR COACH INFORMATION NEEDED - 1 posts
quick question about community fee's?? :) - 15 posts
ailish new development vista lago - 0 posts
Website problems - 6 posts
British Doctors - 6 posts
Tried to start a new thread but not working, you can sell tumbeldriers but not a house when your desperate. - 1 posts
Europa 1 restaurant on Guardamar promenade, CB - 16 posts
Dogs in need of a home - 0 posts
Buying a computer in spain - 27 posts
bfl - 1 posts
Washing Machines and Tumble Dryers - 14 posts
Halifax Mortgage requirements - 3 posts
Spanish income tax rates and allowances - 4 posts
20% CGT refund on properties sold between 2004-2008 - 3 posts
FIRST OCCUPATION LICENSE'S - 3 posts
las ninfas, los montesinos - 12 posts
state primary schools in the mazarron area - 1 posts
Newcomer in '08 - 5 posts
Multicurrency Mortgages - 5 posts
Changing Address for car ownership - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 33

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x