THANK YOU JUSTIN!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Apr 2008 12:00 AM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 216 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar

Thanks Justin, for my Learning Spanish ebook which I downloaded this afternoon. I've told my husband I'm going to be busy for the next 12 days, so no washing, ironing etc. etc. I need to give this my full attention!!!

Like 0      
08 Apr 2008 6:54 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
You're welcome!

It's got some good techniques for remembering words but I have to say, the verbs section is a bit of a killer. 

Good luck with it and let me know how you get on.  Would be interesting to get some feedback on it in 12 days time!! 

I hope people find it useful.  I know some people have been having problems downloading it so if anyone has had problems then please let me know.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
08 Apr 2008 9:48 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Thanks Justin for the download which was achieved in 5 seconds flat!!

I'm off to UK on Thursday so you'll get my feed back two weeks after I return on 22 April ( can't wait to get back and I haven't gone yet !!.................accept for seeing the kids, of course )

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
09 Apr 2008 5:56 PM by laineybgood Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

my husband has just downloaded the ebook. and printed it out. No football of any interest for him now so he's retreated to the conservatory and except for meals, with any luck, I'll not see him for 12 days. I'll let you know how he gets on.

Like 0      
09 Apr 2008 8:11 PM by srp Star rating. 62 posts Send private message

Thanks Justin for the spanish downloaded it last night, and been glued most of the day, don't think it will be 12 days for me more like 12 months but I will try my best I go to spanish lessons on a monday as well so there is no excuse, I think if you are going to live in another country you should at least try, its rude not to,kind regards, sandra(srp)

Like 0      
09 Apr 2008 8:15 PM by madmacs Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Thanks Justin.
Have downloaded the e-book and already found an improvement in being able to retain what I have learnt.
However, at the expense of being considered a smart a***e, have found an error on page 24 - "What is the date today".
El cinco de marzo?
Happy learning

Like 0      
09 Apr 2008 8:59 PM by lifeline Star rating in Murcia. 365 posts Send private message

lifeline´s avatar
Thank you for the e-book, Justin. Got it downloaded today and it is already being used!! It will be a great reference book as well.

Daveil

Like 0      
09 Apr 2008 10:07 PM by J&N Star rating in Nottinghamshire. 342 posts Send private message

J&N´s avatar
E-book downloaded no problem, just need to decide whether to the eco-friendly and use it on screen or print it off and use it as an excuse to take with me while I take an hour out and go for a frothy coffee somewhere.

Jacqui

http://relocatetospain.blogspot.com our adventure from deciding to move to Spain to being here and moving back to the UK.

Like 0      
10 Apr 2008 8:04 PM by KarenDavid Star rating in Berkshire and Vera P.... 122 posts Send private message

Thanks Justin.   Downloaded quickly and is really useful.  Ive been going to Spanish classes in the UK for two years (although didnt enrol for last September) and this is really useful.  I do have trouble with tenses!!   I think its important to be able to speak a little of the language and the Spanish do seem to appreciate the fact that youre making an effort. Everytime I come over, I learn something new so eventually, when we do move over permanently, I should be reasonably fluent (well, enough to get by anyway) Thanks again :o)

www.freewebs.com/casaella

Like 0      
10 Apr 2008 8:46 PM by harley Star rating in West Midlands/ Costa.... 67 posts Send private message

harley´s avatar

Lost the plot on this one........good and proper

How do I down load please and more to the point were...you guys keep it simple... have been giving instructions all day.

M

PS I am getting a news letter ,but not each week.

Harley

Like 0      
10 Apr 2008 9:01 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar
Harley, I,ve just been searching about for it too. Eventually reregistered for the newsletter as I hadn't received it for a while (could be something to do with a change of email address that one though) & it came up as a free download.

Like 0      
10 Apr 2008 9:16 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Harley, if you are not receiving the newsletter regularly then it might be because the email has gone into your spam folder.  The best thing to do to make sure you always get the newsletter is to add the email address "eyespyspain@eyeonspain.com" to your contacts list.  Emails from people in your contacts always (generally) get delivered.

And madmacs, I can't believe you're already on page 24!  Hope you're taking it all in!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
11 Apr 2008 3:03 PM by harley Star rating in West Midlands/ Costa.... 67 posts Send private message

harley´s avatar

Thanks Annie 21

Looks like its all to do with changing email addresses and profile name over a year ago.

Justin

spam folder clear, I have pm you

Hopefully me and hubby will be talking  Spanish in a few weeks.............finger crossed

m

Harley

Like 0      
31 Jul 2008 6:11 PM by Nicola Star rating in Nottingham. 7 posts Send private message

Hi - I paid for the snagging e-book today using paypal but didn't get directed to a download page.  Anyone got any ideas on how I should be getting it?  Does it come separately by e-mail?  I need it by Saturday am!!  Thanks

Like 0      
31 Jul 2008 6:22 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi Nicola

I don't know but Justin's getting email notification for this thread so, with luck, he'll pop in & tell you.

Like 0      
19 Aug 2008 11:27 AM by cuz Star rating in Warwickshire and Lo.... 685 posts Send private message

cuz´s avatar
Can I just say thankyou to Justin and team for the newsletter this week - The article driving in Spain is great and has answered a few questions that have popped up from time to time - I know now why horns are always sounded when you are sitting at red traffic lights, I always sit there thinking we are doing something wrong. Also, the Spanish language article is very good and informative - Well done everyone and thankyou - P.S. - Would have loved to have filled in the survey on community fees, but as we are on an off plan development, we haven't got that far yet - Looking forward to the results

Martyn and June xx

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Pot belly pig - 0 posts
Do you have a property problem legally related - 0 posts
AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE... - 34 posts
la condessa de mijas - 8 posts
Drinkable water and Air Con - 4 posts
Connection charges - 6 posts
What a lovely development! - 0 posts
New commer to this site and trying to get rid of some houses in Calasparra Murcia. - 0 posts
Problems with completion - 18 posts
Cap Salou - 1 posts
Make huge savings buying property in Spain - 34 posts
Jet2 - 25 posts
Urgent Help needed, 7th May, 4 weeks - 2 posts
Casa Alto Development Nr Torreveija - 0 posts
The Television Man - 2 posts
Arenal Duquesa - 0 posts
receiving benefits in spain - 2 posts
Ficticious completions and utilities supply - 13 posts
el aljarafe residential - 1 posts
moving to asparragal murcia - 1 posts
working permits... - 4 posts
Perils of buying in Spain - 7 posts
Bank Guarantee - 1 posts
Bella Rotja Fadesa development - 0 posts
Hi - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 16

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x