coming to almeria

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by susanswl75 Star rating in newcastle uk. 10 posts Send private message

hi

i am coming to almeria on a viewing trip on monday. i am staying in vera does anyone have any tips for me.

Like 0      
28 Mar 2008 8:43 AM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Susan

I am sending you a PM.

We purchased in Vera, Costa Almeria last year so might be able to help with some of your questions.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
28 Mar 2008 10:54 AM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

Are you going on an Inspection Trip or on your own?

If on a trip you will only see what the agenst have on their books  which may or may not be a good spread

Vera itself is quite nice to walk around, Vera Playa a touch quiet at this time of year

There is a good choice in this part of Almeria and we have bought to winter there from end of this year 

I do not know what your budget is but the closer you are to the sea the more expensive it is

Where we have bought ,a touch inland ,2 bed villas on 400 m2 plots are from 170.000 € which will give you idea

But you can get inland 2 bed apartments from 99.900 €   and a 2 bed bungalow from 137.500 €

If you see the right parts I think you will find that it is one of the best parts of Spain and with some great Tapas bars and restaurants, which are not expensive 

This message was last edited by rowlandsbb on 3/28/2008.

Like 0      
28 Mar 2008 2:24 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Hi Susan

If you are on an organised trip, you will probably be with one of the big boys from Mojacar! I imagine also that you will be shown Key Mare developments. Just remember when bartering that Key Mare are offering a "Special Developers Discount" of 7% on certain developments. It also states the offer only runs until the selected homes are sold out. There are still key ready KM properties on all of the developments around Vera/ Puerto Rey, so don't be fobbed off with the off plan scenario.

HTH

Mark

Like 0      
28 Mar 2008 2:48 PM by flyingcat Star rating in London/Mojacar. 85 posts Send private message

flyingcat´s avatar

Do some on-line research yourself. We went to a view trip with one of big boys in Mojacar. But I bring my home work with me and went to view the development I interested (not big boy recommanded) in the evening with another local agent. I end up bought apartment in the development from local agent. Result - cheaper, better and no hard selling.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

some advice please - 1 posts
Repayment of Deposits - 3 posts
Buying Agents ??? - 17 posts
Manilva/Sotogrande "Disneyland" - 2 posts
Arenal Golf, Benalmadena - 8 posts
Reaching the 25 thousands!! - 5 posts
recommendation for breakfast - 2 posts
Letting Agents. - 1 posts
Van Hire company - 0 posts
moving and working in spain - 2 posts
Winter in spain - 1 posts
Balcon Al Mar - 0 posts
Property network Benalmedina Spain - 0 posts
investment - 8 posts
Teguise Greens in Lanzarote - 1 posts
looking for rental from 1st May - 1 posts
Bad Smells! - 0 posts
Buses Routes - 1 posts
jumillia - 1 posts
Balcon Al Mar - 0 posts
I am in Aloe Friday to Sunday - 3 posts
Snow at Easter, I need to move. - 14 posts
Polaris World - Happy Experiences?!? - 7 posts
1st Post - 5 posts
Sewage odour and attaching health problems - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x