Polaris World - Happy Experiences?!?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by ladylola Star rating in Swansea . Los Nara.... 337 posts Send private message

ladylola´s avatar

Hi - we put a deposit down on an apartment in Condado de Alhama in November 07.

Happy with the service to date....obviously bummed out by the exchange rate at the moment but all in all very excited.

It just seems that everywhere we look there are really negative reports about Polaris and I wondered if anyone who has completed has a positive story.

We're not too bothered by a late completion - at the moment we have a date of Dec 09 - cos we're looking at the longer term but it would be nice to hear about some happy experiences.

Gary  & Angela  
....roll on retirement & 52 weeks a year in the sun!!!!!

Like 0      
24 Mar 2008 6:34 PM by lytton Star rating in Bath & North East So.... 422 posts Send private message

Ladylola

I am buying on Los Naranjos on Condado and I too hear many negative things about Polaris. From a personal point of view, the Jardines seem to be on schedule, which is rare for new build and the show homes just opened are very close to what the brochure images showed when they were first relesed, again, quite rare. As long as they continue with the rest of the place likle this, I think that once it's all finished it will be very nice. On a negative side, the two beds are quite small but for what you are paying I suppose you get what you pay for. etc. For a holiday home it's OK from my point of view. Another negative thing is that PW are very poor at customer service. They never answer e-mails and are very non-commital to any questions put to them.

For further details, owner feed-back and pics, why don't you go to the Condado de Alhama, Jardines de Alhama and Los Naranjos forums on this web-site. There are regular contributions from owners who share their points and issues and I think you'll find it very useful.

Phil

Like 0      
24 Mar 2008 7:10 PM by ladylola Star rating in Swansea . Los Nara.... 337 posts Send private message

ladylola´s avatar
Hi Phil - thanks fro your response. We're in Los Naranjos as well!
I found the Jardines de Alhama and Los Naranjos forums after I posted this and there is some really positive and useful info there.

Gary  & Angela  

Like 0      
26 Mar 2008 9:13 AM by lentrix Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

i too am on Los Naranjos - does anyone have an expected completeion date yet ?

Like 0      
26 Mar 2008 7:37 PM by ladylola Star rating in Swansea . Los Nara.... 337 posts Send private message

ladylola´s avatar

The only date we've seen so far is the completion date of 31 Dec 09 which is shown on the owner section of the Polaris site. If the progress on the Jardin side is anything to go by this may be 'the date'. We've sort of set our sights on early 2010 so if it comes in earlier it's a bonus.

Gary  & Angela  

Like 0      
27 Mar 2008 9:58 AM by lentrix Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

thanks - seems so long away !!!!

Like 0      
29 Mar 2008 12:20 PM by ladylola Star rating in Swansea . Los Nara.... 337 posts Send private message

ladylola´s avatar

I know what you mean but we put the deposit down in Nov 07 and to be fair the last 5 months have flown by. 

Since finding this forum and seeing the feeback and info I do feel confident that Polaris will deliver what they say they will - especially looking at photos of the show apartments. It's just so hard not to get excited about something that is quite a way off.

Gary  & Angela  

Like 0      
21 May 2008 12:28 PM by DiandraJackson Star rating in Orihuela-Costa. 7 posts Send private message

Hi Ladylola,
I wish you good luck with Polaris...positive news, all the people that had bought in Polaris projects, so far that I know of, got their property delivered, when Polaris had the full stop on Condado de Alama 2 years ago, they placed all the buyers somewhereelse...so they do seem to take care  ...
Many greetings 
Diandra

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

1st Post - 5 posts
Sewage odour and attaching health problems - 0 posts
"Staff wanted entertainment bar salou" - 0 posts
Help needed - 12 posts
Spanish language forum - 113 posts
spanish schools - 3 posts
long term rentals in almeria - 0 posts
Mucia car rental closes at 1300hrs help - 4 posts
Newbie - 1 posts
El Soto Phase 2 Prices - 4 posts
Cheaper Utilities in Spain - 0 posts
builder needed!! - 2 posts
new commercial in Rojales - 11 posts
Is anybody from Cox? - 6 posts
Rugs and Kilims - 0 posts
Taxes for the self employed (residents) - 0 posts
Webcam in eclipse? - 4 posts
What has happened to --- - 6 posts
Any alternative to google Earth? - 7 posts
Can anyone recommend a good estate agent in the Estepona area? - 5 posts
billy - 1 posts
long rent in Ayamonte - 0 posts
Wanted full or 3/4 size snooker table - 2 posts
New Community - First Meeting - 16 posts
Indoor swimming pools - Murcia - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x