new commercial in Rojales

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by wayza Star rating in wakefield & Rojales. 12 posts Send private message

wayza´s avatar

hi all does anybody know what is going in the new commercial in between Benijofar and Rojales? i have heard that there is going to be the possibilty of a bowling alley hope there's some clothes shops e.t.c

cheers

Like 0      
22 Mar 2008 8:55 PM by Eva2008 Star rating in Reading. 152 posts Send private message

Eva2008´s avatar

Hi there, there is a new story about it here. http://www.mediter.as/news.asp

Like 0      
22 Mar 2008 9:13 PM by wayza Star rating in wakefield & Rojales. 12 posts Send private message

wayza´s avatar

Hi

I can't seem to find it or im blind? could you tell me where abouts on the news page that it is.

cheers

Like 0      
22 Mar 2008 9:15 PM by wayza Star rating in wakefield & Rojales. 12 posts Send private message

wayza´s avatar
YIPEE I found it sorry.

Like 0      
22 Mar 2008 10:43 PM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

shame about Burger King though. Still I guess everything can't be perfect!

Irene

Like 0      
22 Mar 2008 10:43 PM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

shame about Burger King though. Still I guess everything can't be perfect!

Irene

Like 0      
23 Mar 2008 9:03 AM by Eva2008 Star rating in Reading. 152 posts Send private message

Eva2008´s avatar

The vegetarian restaurant sounds interesting though, wonder how the Spanish would see that. When we were over last, we mentioned that we were vegetarian and they looked at us like it was some sort of disease!!

Like 0      
23 Mar 2008 10:12 AM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

Think yourself lucky that you're not a coeliac or allergic to dairy!

Irene

Like 0      
23 Mar 2008 10:19 AM by Eva2008 Star rating in Reading. 152 posts Send private message

Eva2008´s avatar
Hi Irene, Actually, I'm allergic to wheat and dairy!! oh, and cats

Like 0      
23 Mar 2008 10:19 AM by Eva2008 Star rating in Reading. 152 posts Send private message

Eva2008´s avatar
Hi Irene, Actually, I'm allergic to wheat and dairy!! oh, and cats

Like 0      
23 Mar 2008 10:27 AM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

Oh boy Eva

I know a bit about coeliac disease and it's not easy in the UK. You're going to have to carry a list around with you in Spanish to show the chef!

We're going out in April with some friends and one is allergic to dairy so we've got people scouting for goats spread/butter. It'll end up posted on here and therefore will probably be useful to you. We've already located goats milk - in fact it seems reasonably readily available.

Still, even with all the obstacles, I'm convinced Spain has more to offer!

Regards

Irene

Like 0      
23 Mar 2008 12:23 PM by Eva2008 Star rating in Reading. 152 posts Send private message

Eva2008´s avatar

I dont find it too much of a problem in the UK as Sainsburys have a huge range of wheat free produce, bread, cakes, biscuits, pasta etc. When I went to Spain however, it was a different story, not even a huge supermarket like Carrafour have a wheat free section! To be honest though, I'm really too worried as it will be an excuse for us to eat more fruit, veg and fresh fish.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Is anybody from Cox? - 6 posts
Rugs and Kilims - 0 posts
Taxes for the self employed (residents) - 0 posts
Webcam in eclipse? - 4 posts
What has happened to --- - 6 posts
Any alternative to google Earth? - 7 posts
Can anyone recommend a good estate agent in the Estepona area? - 5 posts
billy - 1 posts
long rent in Ayamonte - 0 posts
Wanted full or 3/4 size snooker table - 2 posts
New Community - First Meeting - 16 posts
Indoor swimming pools - Murcia - 2 posts
Is living in Spain Boring? - 9 posts
La Condessa Mijas Golf - 7 posts
crime in costa blanca - 10 posts
profile - 1 posts
Water Deposit? - 10 posts
baby car seats - 2 posts
my boyfriend and i want a new life - 5 posts
do spanish class ex pats as equals - 6 posts
Editing posts............. - 15 posts
Wanted Villa to Rent - 2 posts
Liquid restrictions - hand luggage - 25 posts
Kim & Tim - 3 posts
short term let - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x