Is anybody from Cox?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by vioricavoa Star rating in I live in Romania, b.... 5 posts Send private message

Hello, everybody!

We are a 3 members family (me, my husband and our little Nicolas of 1.4 years old). We have a property in Romania and we would like to sell it and to buy something in Spain. We have no ideea about what we need to do first, where to start, where to go... But we are in loved by the place we found in Cox....

Any information about the life in Cox will be very helpfull.

Please, don't hesitate to let us know anything that you thing it may be important for us to know.

All our best wishes and thoughts! MAgdalena, Gariel and little Nicolas

Like 0      
22 Mar 2008 5:46 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
My Spanish friend Marie carmen and her little daughter Victoria live in Cox, I will get her to tell me something of the area. I love it there and we visit regularly, it is such a nice place.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
22 Mar 2008 6:27 PM by vioricavoa Star rating in I live in Romania, b.... 5 posts Send private message

Karensun, thank you so much for your reply. It means so much  Have a lovely happy Easter!

Like 0      
22 Mar 2008 6:38 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

No problema Vioricavoa, we all have to start somewhere, welcome to the forum, you will learn lots here if you take a bit of time to have a look.

You have a good Easter too.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
22 Mar 2008 7:27 PM by vioricavoa Star rating in I live in Romania, b.... 5 posts Send private message

yes, it seams there are lots of info here....

only in this afternoon i've got registered on this site and i read many interesting things already :)

i hope to find answers to our questions , too

Like 0      
30 Jul 2008 12:11 PM by natasha.mac Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi I live in Cox , there are a good few romianians here so you should fit in . I have 2 very nice romian friends who have been very good helping me settle in. Im from Ireland myself and we moved here 2 months ago i have 2 children a little boy 4 and a 5 month old baby.  Im finding the whole move a bit tough , probabaly because the baby is so young , but i do like the area, only sometimes i wish there were a few more english speakers around, Cox is very very Spanish.  By the  way work is very hard to find. Good  luck with the move

Like 0      
31 Jul 2008 8:41 AM by vioricavoa Star rating in I live in Romania, b.... 5 posts Send private message

natasha, thank you so much for writing us. is very important to know what to espect if we will choose to move in Cox. we also have a little boy (is 1.9 years old now) and it will be difficult for us too with all the movement. i know romanian people are very nice and they like to be helpfull for others :) . if you say it's hard to find a ob there , this is really a big issue for us. i'm not sure if i'll be able to go for work (in the first months), but my husband must have a job. well, if we will take the decission to come to cox, i will contact you. i do speak english and french a little. you seam to be a lovely person and i would like to have friends like you. thank you again. wish you all the best. you can find me on yahoo with the same id, if you would like to chat. God bless you!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Rugs and Kilims - 0 posts
Taxes for the self employed (residents) - 0 posts
Webcam in eclipse? - 4 posts
What has happened to --- - 6 posts
Any alternative to google Earth? - 7 posts
Can anyone recommend a good estate agent in the Estepona area? - 5 posts
billy - 1 posts
long rent in Ayamonte - 0 posts
Wanted full or 3/4 size snooker table - 2 posts
New Community - First Meeting - 16 posts
Indoor swimming pools - Murcia - 2 posts
Is living in Spain Boring? - 9 posts
La Condessa Mijas Golf - 7 posts
crime in costa blanca - 10 posts
profile - 1 posts
Water Deposit? - 10 posts
baby car seats - 2 posts
my boyfriend and i want a new life - 5 posts
do spanish class ex pats as equals - 6 posts
Editing posts............. - 15 posts
Wanted Villa to Rent - 2 posts
Liquid restrictions - hand luggage - 25 posts
Kim & Tim - 3 posts
short term let - 1 posts
ready to complete but exchange rate so bad!! - 28 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x