e mail address,s

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by bill marshall Star rating in newcastle/upon/tyne/.... 42 posts Send private message

hello, is there anyone that can help me find e mail address,s for spanish builders and promotions.  as follows no1 is promociones valtraba s l and no 2 is grupoplayas i have tried google etc but  when i try to access them  have a hard time trying to send messages. thanks ,bill marshall,

Like 0      
05 Mar 2008 3:58 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Bill. me again.  I've been having a Google about but even if you found their email addresses I doubt they'd answer. It's not something builders tend to do, (especially if they know it's going to cause them aggro).

It was interesting to read this IN HERE 6th entry down about promociones valtraba s l I wonder if three years on from the posting they're STILL WAITING !!

pjsooty
29-11-2004, 17:52
Hi All yes did see the TV about the poor couple waiting for there villa we know how they feel as our Villa is suffering the same problem 13 months late and still no date the contract is useless the builder should have picked up the tab for the rent and storage but just refuse point blank. Not the same builder our builder is PROMOCIONES VALTRABA S.L. Keep Well Clear At All Costs!!!!!!!!!!! This builder will bleed you dry !!!!! and like all not a care in the world. Our villa in Urb.Marina Sol,La Marina delivery date 14th October 2003 and still waiting lets hope in by Feb 2005

Like 0      
05 Mar 2008 4:14 PM by bill marshall Star rating in newcastle/upon/tyne/.... 42 posts Send private message

hi more, yes your probally right seems as if i am not the only one that HAD  AND STILL HAVING PROBLEMS,  having said that i will keep on  trying and hope this circus performance highlights  the problems that you can exspect  when buying property  overseas  no matter where, cheers and thank to all once again. ps i would just like to comment once again that it is nice to know that there people that care what happens to other folk and no matter where this leads to we are    still convinced that the costa blanca south is the place for us

Like 0      
05 Mar 2008 4:15 PM by bill marshall Star rating in newcastle/upon/tyne/.... 42 posts Send private message

hi more, yes your probally right seems as if i am not the only one that HAD  AND STILL HAVING PROBLEMS,  having said that i will keep on  trying and hope this circus performance highlights  the problems that you can exspect  when buying property  overseas  no matter where, cheers and thank to all once again. ps i would just like to comment once again that it is nice to know that there people that care what happens to other folk and no matter where this leads to we are    still convinced that the costa blanca south is the place for us

Like 0      
05 Mar 2008 4:32 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Bill, this might be a stupid question but have you chased your agent who sold this property to you? that is what we did when we had quite small problems compared to you and give them their due they did chase the builder for us.   Maybe because they knew I would be giving them a lot of hassle.  Good Luck Pat

Like 0      
05 Mar 2008 5:21 PM by bill marshall Star rating in newcastle/upon/tyne/.... 42 posts Send private message

hello pat, i  suppose i can try but to be honest i think i will be wasting my time , because upto now there batting average has been zero, cheers bill.

Like 0      
05 Mar 2008 11:54 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Let us know when you're going out next, Bill. We always meet forum members.

I was born in Murton, Co. Durham by the way.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

RETIREMENT TO SPAIN - 1 posts
New Buyer - 2 posts
Brittany Ferry offer. £39 2 night Plymouth-Santander-Plymouth. Book by 12th March - 3 posts
Non-residents buying a car in Spain - 8 posts
Plumbing - 2 posts
driving to spain - 4 posts
easter - where to go - 3 posts
Cycling in Spain - 3 posts
Spanish Bars & Spanish restaurants in Orhiuela Costa - 6 posts
Dangerous dogs - 14 posts
medina elvira granada - 2 posts
What is E111 - 3 posts
Destitute and facing eviction - 85 year old mother and son from San Isidro on CB - 0 posts
Demolitions near La Marina Village on the Costa Blanca NOW ! - 0 posts
Getting my cat to Spain - 13 posts
Another bit of daftness from Sunny Spain - 39 posts
Hola Life Snagging Surveys - 1 posts
cleaner - 0 posts
The UK lose battle to withhold benefits............ - 17 posts
Pet Insurance - 5 posts
Pool Covers - 4 posts
Hi - 0 posts
What is the best way to pay a small amount of Euros? - 8 posts
Where are you from!!! - 7 posts
Terque Web Site - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x