easter - where to go

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by saznaz Star rating in los altos and kent. 134 posts Send private message

Hi I have searched the forum abt easter and all I could find was the fact that there is a lot on and to go to town hall I am happy to do that when out but cos taking my father in law I wanted some pre planned stuff to do so that I know wot we will be doing and there won't b much walking to do We r abt 10 mins from torre and we know things go on there but we don't know times etc We r willing to travel out a bit tho Also wondered if the campo guardamar mkt will b on easter sunday Thanks in advance Rgds Saznaz

Like 0      
04 Mar 2008 6:21 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Saznaz

Also wondered if the campo guardamar mkt will b on easter sunday

I don't know but we walk to it so hope it is but somehow doubt it. Easter is obviously a very religious time in Spain & I cannot believe Spanish people would be working. However there are many other nationalities working our market so you never know. In fact we could find lots of shops shutting odd times during SEMANA SANTA: 16/03 – 24/03 HOLY WEEK. Our Georgia is the guy to ask, he's in Guardamar working. You're also in another big forum I pointed you to & they've been discussing Easter in the area.

Saz, please update your forum profile regarding your location whilst in Spain (if that's ok) so we all can see it on each post.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 3/4/2008.

Like 0      
05 Mar 2008 4:06 PM by noddy Star rating. 150 posts Send private message

Has anyone been on the jeep safaris advertised - inland or to Morocco? How was it. We're at Casares del Sol, Costa del sol and sounds fun.

Like 0      
05 Mar 2008 4:59 PM by saznaz Star rating in los altos and kent. 134 posts Send private message

thanks more will try and get hold of georgia

regards

sarah

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Cycling in Spain - 3 posts
Spanish Bars & Spanish restaurants in Orhiuela Costa - 6 posts
Dangerous dogs - 14 posts
medina elvira granada - 2 posts
What is E111 - 3 posts
Destitute and facing eviction - 85 year old mother and son from San Isidro on CB - 0 posts
Demolitions near La Marina Village on the Costa Blanca NOW ! - 0 posts
Getting my cat to Spain - 13 posts
Another bit of daftness from Sunny Spain - 39 posts
Hola Life Snagging Surveys - 1 posts
cleaner - 0 posts
The UK lose battle to withhold benefits............ - 17 posts
Pet Insurance - 5 posts
Pool Covers - 4 posts
Hi - 0 posts
What is the best way to pay a small amount of Euros? - 8 posts
Where are you from!!! - 7 posts
Terque Web Site - 1 posts
Flights From Glasgow to Malaga or Gibraltar - 11 posts
Sun Loungers - 13 posts
Cash and Carry warehouse - 2 posts
Pensions info from Euro Weekly News February 28, 2008 - 0 posts
European Union allows sadistic torturing of animals because it's tradition - 2 posts
Signing on the Padron - 1 posts
EARTHQUAKE - 19 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x