Our pets

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Feb 2008 12:35 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hmm, dunno, Vicki, all I can do is try. I need to be able to right click to save though.

Like 0      
27 Feb 2008 2:28 PM by VickiT Star rating in Bournemouth. 121 posts Send private message

Thanks More. I'll dig some out and send them to you.  Won't be until next week though, as I'm awaaaaaaaaaaaaay until Tuesday!

Like 0      
27 Feb 2008 2:41 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Have a great trip, Vicki

Like 0      
27 Feb 2008 3:04 PM by VickiT Star rating in Bournemouth. 121 posts Send private message

Thanks!  Just noticed I've now got 2 stars and I'm a Studio  Yeah!  See you all next week and I look forward to catching up on all your postings!  Have a good one everyone!

Like 0      
29 Feb 2008 10:27 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Everyone who has or has had a cat will, I think, relate to most of this.

Cat Owners  Oh sound ON...

This message was last edited by morerosado on 2/29/2008.

Like 0      
02 Mar 2008 12:03 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I've just been reading this sad story. CHICO

Like 0      
04 Mar 2008 4:48 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Did any one read about Chico then ?

I've just seen this when I was Googling for info for lifeline member on dangerous dogs. Read this, isn't it terrible ? From ACTION AGAINST POISONING

October 16, 2007 4:44:31 PM GMT

THE SPIRIT OF DICTATOR FRANCO IS LIVE AND WELL IN SPAIN

The Italian couple Simone Righi and Jo Fori decided to take holidays in Spain with their family, their three doggies Holly, Vito and Maggi. In Cádiz they wanted to see some sites where dogs were not allowed so they asked around for
a dog kennel. At the town hall they told them the dog pound ( Puerto Real) had kenneling services so they took the doggies to stay there for three days. On September 17th they went to pick them up and to their horror they were tod their dogs were dead. Holli was in the freezer but Vito and Maggi had already been incinerated.

The police found Holli had been killed with a poison that causes terrible suffering. We knew that's how they kill all the dogs and cats at that dog pound (and many others in Spain) and the conditions the hapless animals have to endure before put to death, but for years denouncing it had achieved any changes.

On Sunday October 7th about 2000 people, including Simone Righi and Jo Fiori, participated in what should have been a peaceful demostration to ask the Mayoress Teófina Martinez for justice. She insulted the couple, tore the photo of their doggies they were showing, words were exchanged at which point 5 policemen fell on Righi, punched him and took him bleeding to the police station where they kept him for four days not allowing him to speak to anybody, have a change of clothes or anything else.

The police had also arrested Isabel S. who was let free after her family paid the 3000 euros bail. In the meanwhile, two of the municipal representatives, Carmen Obregón and Natalia Alvarez instigated no doubt by the Mayoress Martinez, accused Righi of having attacked them, when in reality they had not even seen him. The judge sent Righi to prison where unless we all succeed in our endeavour he could stay up to 6 months before his sentence, that could be up to six years in jail.

This could happen to you when holidaying in Cádiz with your doggies, (and other places in Spain, we guarantee it): they cruelly kill your dogs and when you complain you end up in jail under false accusations.

Like 0      
06 Mar 2008 11:22 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Oh, this was so funny, Japanese pets. I loved the 2nd dog with that branch.

Silly Japanese Pets - Click here for the funniest movie of the week

Like 0      
03 May 2008 6:31 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Buy what your pet requires at The Pets Dispensary

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Replacement shutters - 0 posts
Handing back property to the bank - 4 posts
Am i allowed to recomend trades men on this site? Air Con Company? - 5 posts
New kids on the block - 14 posts
Happy Spanish experiences - 0 posts
Valencian land grab - 0 posts
Col - 1 posts
ArranLeeSmith(lorrainebraid)secret snaps! - 0 posts
Hello Everyone - 1 posts
RANGE ROVER VOGUE 2005 4.4 V8 WHITE MINT CONDITION - 5 posts
PMs - An apology - 2 posts
Corrugated plastic roofing panels - 2 posts
Another bit of fun ( ? ) - 9 posts
Bankrupt constructor in Murcia - 1 posts
Urb.St.Louis. - 9 posts
Spanish Law. - 1 posts
So near yet so far - 4 posts
Newcomer - 9 posts
Headlights on English car - 1 posts
Motor trade contacts - 1 posts
Doggy Dilemma - 10 posts
Bereaved? - 28 posts
Hard Water Area - 0 posts
Cartagena, Costa Blanca photos, please add more. - 0 posts
Orihuela, Costa Blanca photos, please add more. - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 29

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x