Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Dec 2007 12:00 AM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Like 0      
17 Dec 2007 4:40 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Community toilets???

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
17 Dec 2007 4:44 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

When I realised who answered my query I hardly dared look!!

Inez please stop it. This is a serious question.  

Like 0      
17 Dec 2007 4:47 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

prime beach front property................................?!

Like 0      
17 Dec 2007 4:53 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

And Georgia, you're no better. But if that's the quality of stuff you're trying to flog.........................................................

This message was last edited by sandra on 12/17/2007.

Like 0      
17 Dec 2007 4:59 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

IT'S A BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lighten up,have a fag!!!

Like 0      
17 Dec 2007 5:12 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

So do these 'tongue in cheek' and 'I'm only joking' replies mean  that no-one knows exactly what it is the housing for ?

This is a genuine question, I truly do not know what they are for i.e., electricity, telephone,water or something entirely different.

They were installed on our development last week and I just wondered what they were.

Like 0      
17 Dec 2007 5:54 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Sandra

Clicked on the little sparkly thingy and there is a piccie of it being delivered by a crane. Is it a site office??

Do I get a prize?

This message was last edited by Candyfloss on 12/17/2007.

Like 0      
17 Dec 2007 6:03 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar
Hello flellow EyeOnSpaniares!

That pic is the tipical electricity transformer that they are placing in several places, some to replace old ones whose areas have already surpassed the power installed and also, the ones that the eletric cmpany "force" the developers to place if there is any...

I say so, because in the DJBr we had to have 2 placed as there was not enough capacity.........

Horrible things those "Transformers", I liked them more when they looked like trucks able to transform into battle- robots... were they "Autobots"?

Cheers and do not get so close to them as they are dangerous places inhabited by the demons of electricity......

Juan.

Like 0      
17 Dec 2007 8:19 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Hello Juan,

It's great to see you back on here again even though it probably is only a fleeting visit.

Thank you for the explanation.

Photographs on the developers website brought them to my attention but I could not fathom what they were for. A number of buildings have already been constructed around the development which I had assumed were for the utilities, and then these arrived.

Yellow and green   blends into the landscape beautifully in say,  rural Yorkshire where oilseed rape grows in abundance and where they we still get plenty of rain. I am not so sure about rural Andalucia in the summer. Still I suppose their arrival means completion gets that much closer. It's only taken them  4 and threequarter years so far!

"I liked them more when they looked like trucks able to transform into battle- robots"

A bit like the  Citroen car,  eh

http://xania.org/200504/fantastic-spoof-citroen-video

"they are dangerous places inhabited by the demons"

Also a bit like the  Citroen car. 

My very best wishes to you for Christmas and 2008.

Like 0      
17 Dec 2007 8:32 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Sorry Candy, as you can see by Juans reply , you were a liitle wide of the mark.

Better luck next time, and thank you for trying to help.

I've added a smiley because you didn't win a prize and also because I know you like that sort of thing.

Like 0      
18 Dec 2007 8:53 AM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

........well you're all wrong!!

it's Dr Who's new tardis built by Aifos. It was obviously designed and intended to be ready in the early seventies, so is inline with their build times. The door has broken allready, so he's trying to make contact with the chap on the outside, through a gap in the floor!

Like 0      
19 Dec 2007 10:56 AM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

.............come on you serious lot, it's nearly xmas!, someone must have some other alternative  ideas  what it could be ?

Like 0      
19 Dec 2007 11:16 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

its a new town hall!!!!

They are now built to accomadate only officials that have not been directly involved in any corruption!

This is the new town hall for the whole of the Aicante region!!!!!! and there is still one chair left empty!!!

Like 0      
19 Dec 2007 12:48 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

........and there was only two chairs put in!!

Like 0      
19 Dec 2007 12:53 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
and the other is away for repair!!!!!

Like 0      
19 Dec 2007 4:26 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

19 Dec 2007 5:01 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

No the Spanish have decided to do their version of our beach huts so the English can change in Private????????

Like 0      
19 Dec 2007 5:11 PM by Febe Star rating in Flix, on river Ebro,.... 240 posts Send private message

I think it's a Confessional Box!
We should have one on every street corner!

No matter where you go, there you are.

Like 0      
20 Dec 2007 8:28 AM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

Febe

wow Febe, have you been THAT naughty?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Arenal Golf - 0 posts
Couple estepona for 2 years looking for st line beach apartment for LTR - 0 posts
Zodiac Villas nightmare. - 25 posts
Ice Skating in Orihuela - 3 posts
Does valuation really matter? - 13 posts
Tenerife, Oasis La Caleta, La Caleta. - 4 posts
mcneils bistro flamenca beach complex - 0 posts
Wonderful Internet - 3 posts
help - 0 posts
Are you travelling from/to a BAA airport over Christmas? You may want to read this. - 2 posts
lawyer needed urgent - 1 posts
Sat Nav in Spain - 7 posts
Freeview in Spain - 44 posts
Belmonte International San Miguel de Salinas, Alicante - 3 posts
Does anyone know a locksmith in the Orihuela/Murcia area - 6 posts
Locksmith in the Orihuela/Murcia area - 0 posts
advice - 9 posts
Air Miles - 2 posts
C2SKYMARBELLA HAVE NOW REOPENED AS "HILLTOP PROPERTY SERVICES!" - 8 posts
C2SKYMARBELLA HAVE NOW REOPENED AS "HILLTOP PROPERTY SERVICES" - 0 posts
Property Management, make the right choice - 46 posts
Who's active on this forum - at Bosque III? - 0 posts
Furniture Delivery - 2 posts
fines for lack of bank guarantee - 6 posts
Greetings! - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 20

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x