Ryanair cabin crews strip for charity, one for the EOS males, I think !!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Nov 2007 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Ryanair cabin crews girls strip off for charity calendar

They have been trying to ditch their dubious reputation and work-hard play-hard image for decades.

But a dubious new calendar featuring scantily-clad Ryanair girls posing in the skimpiest of bikinis will do nothing to improve public perception of the trolley dolly.

Dubious: Miss January poses up in the cockpit

The girls, who look more like page three pinups than cabin crew, pout and pose in various locations around an airport and on-board their planes.

First there's January pin-up Julia, showing off her ample assets in a barely-there white and black bikini coupled with a black hat.

Bare essentials: Miss June couples her bikini with cowboy boots

Then there's Miss July Edita, reclining on a large wheel with a wrench in her hand and axel grease smeared over her bared torso.

The complement is joined by a selection of other Ryanair staff, all similarly attired in flesh-flashing bikini tops and bottoms

Soap suds: Miss October shows off her cleaning uniform

The images are a long way from Ryanair's usual uniform, demure buttoned-up blue suits and high neck blouses.

And though the girls are probably guaranteed to get flight-deck temparatures soaring, some might say they are not the best advert for children's charity Angels Quest, which will receive proceeds from the calendar.

Cover-up: Miss April looks almost fully clothed beside her colleagues

Despite the risque nature of some of the images, the company claims the publication is good fun in a worthwhile cause.

Eddie Wilson, of Ryanair, said: "Ryanair's gorgeous cabin crew are raising the cabin temperature with 2008's hottest calendar.

Classic pinup pose: Miss February lies back and smiles for the camera

"Passengers will be able to bring a dozen of Europe's most stunning cabin crew home for just £5.

"This exclusive Ryanair charity calendar will be on board for a limited period only - so we urge passengers to buy the next time they fly."

Mechanic: Miss July poses with wrench

The Girls of Ryanair Calendar 2008 will be available on board all flights from Saturday November 17, with money going to Angels Quest, which provides respite care for special needs children.

Like 0      
16 Nov 2007 1:32 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

no brainer when looking for flights now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan air is the one for me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like 0      
16 Nov 2007 1:51 PM by summer70 Star rating in Granada. 92 posts Send private message

summer70´s avatar
Great idea.  I'm female but I still appreciate good marketing techniques .
I just cannot believe though that these girls are actually cabin crew.  They all look like they would be at home in a glossy men's mag. 
Or maybe I've been flying with Monarch too long....

Like 0      
16 Nov 2007 2:20 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
But all I want to know is can we take ham sandwiches or not???

Like 0      
16 Nov 2007 2:30 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Gina. (You & your ham sarnies ! )

Anyone else heard we can't take sarnies through security ? (Foot & mouth regs or something, Gina will elaborate on this as I have totally no info on it. We always take home made sarnies on the plane. )

Like 0      
16 Nov 2007 3:58 PM by summer70 Star rating in Granada. 92 posts Send private message

summer70´s avatar
I think it depends where you are flying from (the ham sandwich question, I mean).  I know you can't take any food or drink through security at Gatwick, or Granada come to that.  But other airports, I don't know...

And aircraft food isn't that great, is it?

Like 0      
16 Nov 2007 4:22 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Nothing in Bristol airports security .... Gina was telling me she couldn't take her sarnies through yet we did, out of Bristol, flying this month.

http://www.bristol-airport-guide.co.uk/security.html

Like 0      
16 Nov 2007 5:29 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Well, if it's gonna happen it'll happen to me .  (And don't dare go down the excess baggage avenue).

They'll make up their minds. Went from Bristol in August and were let through "Just this once" and handed a leaflet to say due to foot and mouth no meat, food etc. to be taken in future.  In september from Cardiff didn't take any so not sure if it was the same (should have asked). Oh well More let us know how you get on with the turkey

This message was last edited by Candyfloss on 11/16/2007.

Like 0      
16 Nov 2007 5:36 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Yes Gina, that's what is concerning me, no one's nicking our chrissy dinnner.

Like 0      
23 Nov 2007 5:55 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
Well, it had to be done. I bought my calendar yesterday while flying back from Forli (not Spain, but....). After 4 hours in the airport, any viewing was a welcome relief .

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

ikea malaga - 2 posts
Jet 2 baggage question - 4 posts
Keen Angler where are the best waters - 0 posts
Avalon Irish Bar Bigastro??? - 6 posts
TRANSFER TAX - 2 posts
Moving to Fortuna - 13 posts
ALCAIDESA+OCEAN ESTATES+ALLERTON HOLDINGS +MESS! - 0 posts
21 Today???? - 12 posts
Thinking of moving here tips etc appreciated x - 0 posts
Sevilla - 2 posts
How cheap is THIS flight & hotel break to Nerja, CDS - 1 posts
Congrats Justin 1500 posts - 1 posts
pool update - 20 posts
Are we all stupid? - 4 posts
Can't pay mortgage - 11 posts
Los Collados Golf Aguilas - 4 posts
Very Difficult! Have a house built but being misled with the mortgage?? Can I get there? - 3 posts
Telephones - 1 posts
Information please - 3 posts
Selling my off-plan apartment - 4 posts
Anyone live in La Romana? - 6 posts
furniture stores in and around Almoradi - 7 posts
Anyone knows about a Real Estate Portal to buy a House in Costa Calida, Spain? - 3 posts
Novocasa - 1 posts
Help required with adding new off-plan develoment please - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x