furniture stores in and around Almoradi

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Nov 2007 12:00 AM by jacksons Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi,

Hope someone can help. Im trying to buy some Mexican Pine furniture and was told a couple of stores around, one i think is called Max and the other Zone. Can you please tell me the correct names and if you have the web details as im still in England at the moment. Thanks everso

Christine

Like 0      
13 Nov 2007 2:04 PM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

http://www.furniture-zone.eu 

This is their website so you can see what they've got in stock. Very fast delivery. Reasonable prices, but not much good if you're looking for traditional Spanish.

Happy shopping

Irene

Like 0      
13 Nov 2007 2:48 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I wasn't impressed by furniture zone's place itself when we looked in last week. Did not have that much really. (Went looking for headboards & they don't sell those anyway. Still, always worth a look.)"Shop" was a cold warehouse.  Website looked much more impressive. 

Between Almoradi & Dolores there are many muebles (furniture shops) Best thing is to go look personally, don't think they'll have websites anyway. 

I saw this when I was Googling for Mexican furniture, Christine. (The Havana collection).

http://www.sunshinevillas.co.uk/article/254/the-havana-collection/

Have you looked at Garcia's on outskirts of Torrevieja yet whilst over as their largest store has three floors of furniture & delivery is fast. We've had various "stuff" from them.

http://www.muebleshnosgarcia.com/index2.asp

Click on pics to enlarge page.

Click on "Donde Estamos" to see where their three shops are http://www.muebleshnosgarcia.com/donde.asp

This message was last edited by morerosado on 11/13/2007.

Like 0      
13 Nov 2007 4:20 PM by mervy Star rating in oriheula. 138 posts Send private message

We bought all our mexican pine furniture in arca,s in Torrevieja.We paid a few more euros for it but as we live here and i have to look at it every day i think it is well worth it.

Like 0      
13 Nov 2007 4:26 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

Like 0      
08 Jul 2008 10:17 AM by travell-er Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I bougth my furniture in ARCA. 
Service was perfect. Eva and Paola helped me to furnish my property, they are very good sellers
Prices very good, and the quality is fine
Lots of furniture packs in stock (I bought on Monday and Tuesday we received everything, furniture, lamps, curtains,
There were a few real estates in the store, maybe they work with a lot of them, I think it is good
They are in Torrevieja, I downloaded a map in the website
good luck!

Like 0      
08 Jul 2008 10:35 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Arca is probably ok these days if you upgrade from basic packs but we went with Iberian International reps May 2002 & found it expensive & preferred to purchase our furniture from individual shops. I think they, like many other shops who sell packages, rely on you wanting it all to be parcelled up conveniently under one roof if you have little time. I've heard some say they were good & I've also heard the opposite . However, I haven't heard anything about them in a while so maybe it has changed.

Here's their website in English  http://www.arcamobiliario.com/en/index.htm Click on "catalogue" at top to view items.

See where it is here http://www.arcamobiliario.com/en/plano.pdf

Like 0      
04 Sep 2008 10:17 AM by goldey Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

If your still in uk and want your property furnished, do as i did, i chose all my furniture from ikea web site and got 2 guys who 
were recommended to me to collect, deliver and install it all from curtains to units assembled the lot.
By doing this i saved money as i could see the price of every item and all i had to pay was the quote they gave me after recieving my order.
Much better value and quality than most furniture pack companys.
So if you need these guys send me a text on 652263120 and i'll pass them on to you.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Anyone knows about a Real Estate Portal to buy a House in Costa Calida, Spain? - 3 posts
Novocasa - 1 posts
Help required with adding new off-plan develoment please - 1 posts
Has anyone used Rightmove? - 3 posts
New Poster - needing some help please - 10 posts
Respite / Care for handicapped - 0 posts
A Cautionary tale..... - 11 posts
Recovering stolen property - 0 posts
LEST WE FORGET............... - 5 posts
Boat Berths---Costa Calida - 2 posts
polaris world hr phase2 resale - 2 posts
Belfast, Liverpool & Newcastle - Summer Flights with Easyjet Released - 2 posts
Cost of transferring money to an account in the same branch - 13 posts
Transferring money between accounts in the same bank - 0 posts
New user - almost ready to complete on Hacienda Riquelme - 2 posts
WORLD WIDE UNION JACK HAULAGE / DELIVERY - 3 posts
HACIENDA MARINA - 0 posts
Questions about NIE and taking car to Spain - 7 posts
Buying in Puerto Alto Estepona - 0 posts
new buyers in spain - 8 posts
Residencial Miramar UK TV - 0 posts
Al Andalus Verandah - 2 posts
El Alamillo anyone - 2 posts
Any recommendations for Spanish restaurants on Costa del Sol? - 10 posts
A question for Justin regarding privacy in our PMs. - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x