Orihuela Costa - Development Hell

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

Got this video from another site. It's pretty accurate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSO31QJwKGQ

This message was last edited by Fly380 on 10/24/2007.

Like 0      
24 Oct 2007 7:48 PM by Rusty2712 Star rating in Benalmadena Costa. 71 posts Send private message

Fly not too sure there. Where did this video come from. I know it is getting developed but.....there is not as much corruption there as down here in CDS The local government is cracking down on build licences......and the main thing is that Spain still is increasing in numbers from us foreigners  (sorry if spelt that wrong)

What is Spain supposed to do???? Shut its doors to those of you that still want to be here???

Like 0      
24 Oct 2007 8:05 PM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

I guess it came from another pissed off buyer. I'm another one. Bought through Atlas International from Tecnologia Urbanistica. Moved in Jan 2005. No Escatura yet - urbanisation not finished and not likely to be so no Certificate of Habitation. If you dont believe the video come to El Galan, Villamartin and see for yourself.

Like 0      
24 Oct 2007 8:18 PM by Rusty2712 Star rating in Benalmadena Costa. 71 posts Send private message

Sorry Fly, didnt realise you bought from them (should have though I have read everything, just not good on names). But still, why drag Spain down when it is one or two (ok, maybe more) bad developers that do this. It is the country that suffers not the developer!!!!!

Like 0      
24 Oct 2007 8:33 PM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

AND ME AND MY FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This message was last edited by Fly380 on 10/24/2007.

Like 0      
28 Oct 2007 1:06 AM by ideffector Star rating in Torrevieja, Spain. 3 posts Send private message

ideffector´s avatar
I am sorry to say that I do believe you! However this is not the complete story of neither Spain or Orihuela Costa. I am not going to comment on the company that you purchased your property from, other than saying you are not the only one.

There are ways to get this fixed through legal channels - there are laws also in Spain regarding what you can and can not do when selling a property. My suggestion is to get together with some of the other buyers and contact someone to get legal help.

** EDITED ** Removed commercial comment

Like 0      
28 Oct 2007 11:12 AM by Fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

Well it is all being handled by Atlas's inept lawyers who should never have allowed this to happen in the first place. I received an email from Atlas's European Sales Manager and he says he is making enquiries and I may hear further tomorrow but I ain't holding my breath. I am well aware I am not the only person in this position. There are tens if not hundreds of us !

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Road directions - 6 posts
Bank Guarantee - 0 posts
music - 2 posts
Problems with Spanish Lawyer - 4 posts
Taking everything - 8 posts
Soneyia - 3 posts
Question ( s ) of the day...........again. - 3 posts
Which mortgage conditions to chose - 21 posts
Can nigerians buy in spain? - 2 posts
lifts - 17 posts
Rights when left with Furniture Pack on Non Completion - 1 posts
Electronics - 0 posts
Acta de Acrediaci An de Finde Obra - 10 posts
Becky's Duquesa 9th November, anyone fancy it. - 94 posts
Renting property - 8 posts
Abusive clause Question - 5 posts
Cleaner - 3 posts
Capital Gains or inherited property - 1 posts
Gestoria Soria Bonilla - 0 posts
Hi Im Jon and i have a 7 year ongoing battle with Aroca Seiquer - 1 posts
CASE STUDY NEEDED: USED EQUITY RELEASE ON FOR AN OVERSEAS PROPERTY? - 0 posts
Health Insuarance for cancer sufferers? - 7 posts
Long term rental contracts. - 2 posts
Is it me or is it quiet in here?................. - 114 posts
cabo roig - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x