Trips to Ibiza and Majorca

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi

as anyone got any info on trips to the above. I know there is a ferry over to Ibiza from Alicante, was told that there was a ferry due to start from Torrevieja, has this started yet?  Also are there any domestic flights either from Murcia or Alicante to either Island and if so does anyone know which airlines??  Thank you very much.

Like 0      
15 Oct 2007 8:36 PM by JPD Star rating in Hull, East Yorkshire.... 391 posts Send private message

JPD´s avatar

Hi Candyfloss

Spanair fly Alicante to majorca booked it thro Opodo on the net was about £110 that was last june

Like 0      
15 Oct 2007 8:57 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Air Europa flies direct Alicante to Majorca.  Prices are about €25 to €30 single between now and Christmas.

A return flight (including taxes) in middle of November is €56.

Don't know about the ferries yet.  We were told back in 2003 that they would be starting from Torrevieja but haven't heard anything yet.  I believe the trip to Majorca from Alicante by ferry takes about 7 hours so a 40 minute flight sounds preferable.

Have a look at http://www.edreams.com/flights/alicante-palma+mallorca/

Like 0      
15 Oct 2007 11:28 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi JPD and Bob,

Thank you for that, I wonder if there are any from murcia as it is closer to us or am I peaking too soon??  .

Yes we too were told on an inspection trip once that there was going to be a ferry from Torrevieja and a new airport in the throws of being built in covera....... maybe it will be next door to disney Land LOL.

Will have a look if Spanair go from Murcia or if you know of any more that would be great.

Thanks again   P.S.  Bob, we found the waterpark, cheers for the directions.

Like 0      
16 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Not aware of any ferry from Alicante (or Torrevieja), but last time I went, I took the Balearia ferry from Denia, which stops in Ibiza en route to Palma. http://www.balearia.net/portada2.php

Air Berlin fly Alicante to Palma. http://www.airberlin.com/site/index.php?LANG=eng

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
16 Oct 2007 11:38 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Thanks for all replies

Iberia via opodo do direct flight to Mallorca and Ibiza from Murcia .   That's even better.

This message was last edited by Candyfloss on 10/16/2007.

This message was last edited by Candyfloss on 10/16/2007.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Forum Link Banner Changes - 9 posts
Hi Everyone - 32 posts
anthony worrall - 0 posts
Transferrable skills.... - 6 posts
Nueva Beach Club - 2 posts
Any residents of Al Andalus Resort here? - 12 posts
Butterfly... - 3 posts
Habitation certificates - 2 posts
Charity Dog Show in Alhaurin El Grande / tomorrow - 0 posts
Every one can help abandoned dogs here in Spain - 8 posts
Connection to water - 2 posts
jennifer, heredades, costa blanca - 1 posts
BECKITTS MARBELLA - 6 posts
Guardia civil ? - 8 posts
Long Term Let wanted - Costa Almeria - 1 posts
FIR TREES - 26 posts
Gardens, Pools, Home Services and Furniture - 7 posts
Information please - 2 posts
Dental Care for kids - 0 posts
Ryanair announces 3 new routes Bristol to France - 1 posts
Bank Of Santander - 1 posts
SHOPPING ADVISE - 7 posts
MARBELLA ILLEGAL LICENCES - 0 posts
Advice from anyone who knows Murcia/Lorca? - 5 posts
UK state Pension - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x