punta marinea

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by dunny Star rating. 45 posts Send private message

Hi

just thought i would let you know about a new bar opened in punta mariena it is on the first floor called Amigos, this is something totally different to all other bars in spain the walls are covered with intresting stories from around the world and their is a juke box which is free, I was made to feel very welcome and all natioanalities were treat the same, i hope thisbar does well and is well worth a visit also food is good , staff execllent.

Like 0      
02 Oct 2007 8:54 PM by JPD Star rating in Hull, East Yorkshire.... 391 posts Send private message

JPD´s avatar
Hi Dunny is that in the new commercial centre just off the N332 roundabout near the big chinese

Like 0      
02 Oct 2007 8:58 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Dunny

You ought to explain exactly where this bar is as we are from all over Spain from Altea in the Northern CB to Estepona & maybe beyond in the CDS. I believe you're talking about near Torrevieja & La Zenia, aren't you ? (My area) Please can you tell us more. Sounds great, a free jukebox. Gosh, I remember juke boxes that were freestanding with 45's not wall mounted with DVDs. (Bet they don't play what I prefer. ) What kind of food do they serve ?

Like 0      
03 Oct 2007 1:39 PM by saznaz Star rating in los altos and kent. 134 posts Send private message

Hi dunny

i would be intersted in this too, as they say is it the one that is by the punta prima roundabout where the PLUS supermarket is, opposite the Torrejoven hotel

would be great if it is as will go next time we are out

regards

saznaz

Like 0      
05 Oct 2007 6:47 PM by dunny Star rating. 45 posts Send private message

Hi

it is the new commercial centre opposite the torren hotel off the 332. park  in the commerical centre up the stairs turn left pass the hairdresser, and you will see the bar,  in the corner Amigos music from all ages food is  good also excellent tapas 

Like 0      
05 Oct 2007 7:03 PM by saznaz Star rating in los altos and kent. 134 posts Send private message

Thanks

Like 0      
08 Oct 2007 9:57 AM by JPD Star rating in Hull, East Yorkshire.... 391 posts Send private message

JPD´s avatar

Hi Dunny, we went into Amigos on Friday night. We could not stay long as we had a meal booked at Edwardos for our wedding anniversary. We were made to feel very welcome and we think it will be a good bar to go in. We didn't get chance to go back in as we only popped over for three days. We go back at the end of the month and will definitely be going back in. We think the new commercial centre will be a nice place to go when all the units are open.

Cheers John and Trish

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Advice please - 2 posts
Barcelona football tickets champions league - 0 posts
Anyone waiting to move to Spain - 50 posts
Daya Vieja football match September 8th, 2007 - 5 posts
Makro card Alicante - 1 posts
Christmas in Spain - 4 posts
LONG TERM LET NEEDED - 1 posts
LONG TERM RENTAL NEEDED - 3 posts
long term let needed - 3 posts
Agents and can we?? - 15 posts
British beds or Spanish - 37 posts
Advice/ Help Please - 0 posts
looking for unfurnished long term rentals costa del sol - 8 posts
LA BODEGA BLANCA - ORANGE SQUARE MARBELLA - 6 posts
Mobile phones - 11 posts
Travel cots,High chairs etc - 3 posts
Urgently needed - 2 posts
Hi all anybody connected to Pereleja Golf ? - 1 posts
Help needed please!! - 13 posts
AIB Technical - a WARNING!!! - 8 posts
Forums - 75 posts
Iberian international - 9 posts
Roofing - 4 posts
Cheque made out to me in sterling can i put it in my spanish account - 1 posts
Frank & Veronica - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x