FibbyUk's document - Paying taxes in Spain (Non Residents)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Dec 2006 12:00 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
Phew, after sending out over 45 e-mails attaching my document, I have now put it on Ebay for sale.

So if you didn't get the free version, sorry, you will have to go the website now:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
19 Dec 2006 11:03 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Its a very good easy to follow "idiot's guide" (even I understood it)  and it will save everyone using it  a few bob in Gestors charges - wish I had thought of it myself.

Rgds

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
20 Dec 2006 7:48 PM by rmskp Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi Fibby,

Just caught up with all the posts about tax forms! Does it never end in Spain?!

Anyway, missed your email deadline and have looked on ebay. What should I type in the search box to find your document ?

Thanks   

Like 0      
21 Dec 2006 11:32 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hello RMSKP

If you want to by-pass eBay, just send me your e-mail address and I will give you my bank a/c details to credit my account.

I am offering the document for £20, not a bad one-off price that can save you €150 annually!!!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
27 Dec 2006 11:54 AM by KnT Star rating in Holland. 1 posts Send private message

Hello Fibby,

I would also like to receive the documents you have concerning Spanish Taxes for non-residents.  I have a home in Spain and have managed to find the Tax forms 214 and 714 on the internet, but unfortunately my Spanish is not where it should be.

I am hoping the information you have will be helpful. I am living in the Netherlands, not in Spain or the UK. I dont think that should matter, non-resident is all the same I assume.  My home has not been rented, however I am considering this as an option.

Thank you for any information you may have.

Greetings from Holland,

Kevin Kirby
Holidayincostablanca@hotmail.com

Like 0      
27 Dec 2006 12:53 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi KnT,

I have sent you a private e-mail.

However, for anyone reading this thread, I explained in my post of 19 December, this document is now for sale.

Please send me a PM for details.

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
01 Jan 2007 4:28 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

This guide is really taking off!

So many people requesting a copy, it's hard to keep up.

I hope that all who have received it will give me some feedback, for those of you who already have, I am so glad you are happy with my guide.

If you are new to this forum, read all the threads on paying tax in Spain, there is some invaluable information here.

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
02 Jan 2007 4:19 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Wow Fibby, this has proved really popular!  Please let me know how I can get my own hands on a copy (will pay the going rate of course).

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
02 Jan 2007 8:12 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Oh Justin, are you jesting or serious!?

Do you really want my bank details?

PM me and I will send them to you!

Adios,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
02 Jan 2007 9:35 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Hi Fibbs - Happy New Year my little black puss cat. Hope you had a great one and the dodgy bottled in flight water didnt make you sleur your wordssshhh when collecting the car at Murshia. Gonna try and hook up with Justin next couple of days so if he knocks you let me know and I will knock him! Only kidding of course as you know, but seriously hope the current weather is agreeing with you and meaning you can remove the IV to the Smirnoff.

Love ya lots!!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
02 Jan 2007 9:45 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Weeel Shmileee,

weeeeeeeee got ereeee ok ish!

The ire car man wos abit warie off meeeee, seeing that I smelt a bite of alcohollee, but eventuarally, e giv me the kees and awayee I went.....

Muste bee thoseeeeeeee blinkiin marmaldaee sarnies we ad at Gatwirk, avin' a grate teem, don't evr want ta go ome..........

Love & kisses sweetnessssssss,

your balcke pussie,,,,,,,,,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
02 Jan 2007 10:19 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Blimey you little tiger I was messin with you when I did the slurry word bit but I can tell you are a real professional on the hard stuff - its obviously been a non stop booze fest - spending all your new found wealth. Youre my kind of gal!

Like 0      
02 Jan 2007 10:39 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Ooooo Patrice,

We can onlee ashume thatt i am a millyonaire bye now,,,,,,,,ife th truf be nown i am a pore girl tring tomake a livinj for meselfe

cannnnnte writ no moor nowe spanish vinoss taking contolore (contraol)! HA!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
02 Jan 2007 10:50 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Seriously darling,

We are (me and the old git John), having a brilliant time here in the Costa Blanca.

The weather is fantastic, all days have been a sizzling 72 plus degs on our balcony, more on the beach when the old git goes walk about watching the topless ladies..

Shame, cos' in the Uk where my darling Daughters (all 3 of them) are left behind, have been cold, wet and windy.

Plus, horror of horrors, our central heating boiler broke down for the last 4 days leaving them so cold, they had to get the boyfriends in to keep them warm, yeah right!

So, we have a huge bill to go home to (all beit ficticious), but this gives them creadance with our neighbours as to why their was lots of whoops of delight coming from our house.............Mmmmmmmmm,

But whatever, we are here and they are there!

Boo hoo, when we go back to the UK on the 6th.........

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
02 Jan 2007 11:25 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Fibby, you're obviously having a whale of a time there.  I don't think you'll need to return to the UK any more as you're probably a millionaire now with all those tax document sales of yours ;)

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
03 Jan 2007 8:04 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Its good to know your girls have got their priorities right Fibby. Leafy Suwwy must be shocked by the activity in your street - is it true like mother like daughter - how old are they all anyway?

Weathers cracking here too - on the beach on NY Day - nobody brave enough to go topless this end except at the nudist beach in Cabopino.

Rgds 

Like 0      
04 Jan 2007 9:55 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi smiley,

I have seen, not been, to the nudist beach at Cabopino! We stayed in a time share there right on the front, very nice place. So, no, not like my Daughters, else I would have been ON the nudist beach!

They are quite old enough to know better, Eldest is 30 and twins of 27, crikey, I feel old now saying their ages! Only one left at home, although she has left twice and come back again, drat! The other 2 are settled, 2 Grandchildren and a new one on the way!

regards

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
05 Jan 2007 12:42 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Oy Fibby one is never too old to know better - good luck to them start as they mean to go on _Feliz Tres Reyes

xx

Like 0      
06 Jan 2007 6:41 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Just a quick post to all of you who have requested my guide on Paying your own taxes in Spain (Non Resident).

As I am travelling home to the UK today (boo hoo), I will be unable to answer any requests for my guide until Sunday evening, so please be patient!

Thank you for the feedback I have had so far, it has all been positive, which is good!

Kind regards,

The weary traveller..............

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! - 11 posts
amputees in coata blanca, north - 0 posts
Agents for rentals - 1 posts
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year - 0 posts
Working from home in Spain - 4 posts
Corruption - 2 posts
property in Tenerife - 0 posts
What happened to the OTHER thread ? i thought there were TWO on here before ! - 0 posts
Artificial Grass - Good Idea or not? - 0 posts
Spanish builders - 2 posts
Fuente Aloha, Nueva Andelucia - 5 posts
Condes de Iza - 0 posts
Iznajar - Cordoba - 5 posts
Monarch new route - Gatwick to Murcia from May 2007 - 12 posts
IVA on Bank Guarantees - 0 posts
Select Properties Spain SL - 14 posts
Property Management - 0 posts
BE WARNED - Reservation/Deposit Contracts - 7 posts
Demolition Orders in Marbella - 3 posts
Supermarket shopping in Estepona area - 1 posts
Judge's Chambers Pub - 0 posts
no problems buying in spain - 2 posts
AIR CONDITIONING - 37 posts
Solar panels, the new law. - 4 posts
Lawyer Costs - 24 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 19

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x