6,000,000...............seat's........? ?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by bluefox Star rating. 50 posts Send private message

ryanair advertising for 6 million FREE seat's..............! bet you can't find one, guess it's a 6 mill to 1 chance = none. bluefox

Like 0      
14 Sep 2007 9:08 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Not exactly free but.......

Stansted to Murcia 1st October =  1p

Murcia to Stansted 7th October = 1p

Total cost with taxes = £35.99

If I could go, I would!!!

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
15 Sep 2007 11:08 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
Wish I lived nearer Stansted, they don't fly from Gatwick, boo hoo!!!

This message was last edited by FibbyUK on 9/15/2007.

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
16 Sep 2007 4:17 PM by ssd Star rating in Spain. 12 posts Send private message

ssd´s avatar
Ryan air have NO winter flights into Almeria from Stanstead or vice-versa this year.

Apparently they have been contemplating pulling out of Stanstead altogether lately because of rising landing fees and other charges levied against them by the airport.

Now Easyjet have a dilemma...

Stick another route on to mop up all those extra passengers OR go 'Kerrching!' and double the price of their flights on that route!

We will wait and see....

Like 0      
16 Sep 2007 5:03 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I remember when Ryanair pulled out of Luton to go to Stansted because they were being offered an unbelievable deal, was made redundant by them during the move. At the time they only had 3 BAC1- 11's and some of the turbo props, how things have changed!!!

Jet 2 aren't flying into Almeria  (from Leeds) from the end of October until May 2008, looks like San Javier will be hgetting a lot of extra passengers!!

Mark

Like 0      
16 Sep 2007 5:04 PM by difi Star rating in Roda Golf . 146 posts Send private message

Fibby - you might be interested to know that Monarch fly into Murcia from Gatwick - and do have cheap fares.....

Like 0      
16 Sep 2007 5:43 PM by coast-almeria Star rating in Mojacar. 71 posts Send private message

monarch also fly from Almeria to Luton, Birmingham and Manchester and WILL be flying through the winter.They are very reasonable and the flight experience is hell of a lot better. I'm going to Luton next week and booked it this week and only paying 33.30 pounds, way cheaper then Ryan(cattle class) Air. However do have a confession to make, sometime use stansted to almeria (ryanair) because they fly back to Spain at a more sensible hour - hanging around Luton at 5am is not my type of fun!!!!!!! plus they don't have a Krispt Kreme donut stand (yum yum!)

Like 0      
16 Sep 2007 7:28 PM by bluefox Star rating. 50 posts Send private message

still no free seat's found...........!

Like 0      
16 Sep 2007 7:55 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

I think for legal reasons they have to charge the 1p so ultimately you will never get completely free flights.

They are advertising pay only charges & taxes & as I posted earlier the flights are certainly there from Stansted.

Noreen

This message was last edited by nfm2862 on 9/16/2007.

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
17 Sep 2007 9:35 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Thanks DIFI

We already use Monarch from Gatwick, but flights are not 1p from them!!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
17 Sep 2007 12:42 PM by bluefox Star rating. 50 posts Send private message

why are you all talking about monach, easyjet ,etc.etc. the subject was freebies on ryanair, and the ad. "run's".......6,000,000 free seat's, question was, can anyone find one ? ? and if it's for a penny........ it's not free, and nothing to do with legality's. bluefox.

Like 0      
17 Sep 2007 1:23 PM by JPD Star rating in Hull, East Yorkshire.... 391 posts Send private message

JPD´s avatar
Hi bluefox' I know what you mean. We can never find the free ones they advertise. We click on everything, but cant seem to find them. We have found the 1p ones and have booked 10 people for next year £32 return each. The free ones are probably to places we dont want to go and from places we dont fly from?

Like 0      
17 Sep 2007 6:56 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

If it such an issue for you, why don't you contact Ryanair. There is obviously nothing we on this forum can do to influence them.

I know that some people will say it is the principle but if I was looking for flights & could get  1p each way, I wouldn't quibble.

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
17 Sep 2007 10:41 PM by bluefox Star rating. 50 posts Send private message

i see the s.e. of england still has'nt found a sense of humour, i suppose you have to travel further north for that, the thread WAS written with that in mind, as far as contacting ryanair.....! about the same chance as finding a "freebie"...............bluefox. 

Like 0      
18 Sep 2007 7:46 AM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar
Personal insults? - I thought that wasn't allowed Justin

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
18 Sep 2007 9:59 AM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Hi, Ryanair is not my favourite, but it has proved the cheapest and we don't have money to throw around so use them as we

visit my hubby's aged parents often from our home in Spain.

The free flights seem to be on certain dates to and from specific places. I have seen them, but only to where I don't need to go.

It is obviously a ruse so that you will look at their site.

We are at present in England having pais 134 euros for two of us return with the said company, Luton to Murcia.

We have booked again in January 2008 for 74 euros for both of us return.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
18 Sep 2007 10:00 AM by bluefox Star rating. 50 posts Send private message

nothing personal, who,s name did i mention? if you read the thread from the start, you should realalise it was'nt intended to be all that serious, inane banter ! call's to mind.......................!bluefox.

Like 0      
18 Sep 2007 5:04 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

It actually didn't take a lot of working out as I am the only person in the south east that has posted on this thread & the comments you made were in direct response to mine.

I guess us south east dwellers may have missed out on the sense of humour but at least we got the brains!!

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
18 Sep 2007 6:06 PM by bluefox Star rating. 50 posts Send private message

meyowwwwwwwwwww ! you need brain's to have a sense of humour.........! 

Like 0      
18 Sep 2007 7:15 PM by bluefox Star rating. 50 posts Send private message

i think that's enough of that.......................just got a seat for 1c to fuerte, bye 4 now............!bluefox.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Education: First Job in Spain/UK, University in Spain/UK or Gap Year????? - 3 posts
What a pants exchange rate!!! - 4 posts
Vodafone Sim Card - 9 posts
SOMEONE IS SELLING OUR PROPERTY ON EYEONSPAIN WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION, DESPITE CONTACTING EYEONSPAIN SEVERALTIMES TO COMPLAIN, WITHOUT REPLY - 5 posts
new member - 3 posts
Insurance for property - 0 posts
Could someone help us with where to start looking please. - 14 posts
Hola.... again! - 6 posts
Are you thinking of coming over on an INSPECTION/FLYBY/ Tour? - 3 posts
cockroaches - 27 posts
Hi - 1 posts
The School in San Cayetano - 19 posts
your views on our uk tv quote...? - 16 posts
Wanted Short tem let near Mar Menor Murcia - 4 posts
Sim de-activation - 2 posts
Shot Guns/Firearms - 0 posts
Criminal claim vs. Mirador and Palmera Properties. - 5 posts
Criminal claim vs. Mirador and Palmera Properties. - 2 posts
Criminal claim vs. Mirador and Palmera Properties. - 0 posts
OASIS HOTELS CORRALEJO FUERTEVENTURA - 1 posts
Writer and her well-behaved dog looking for winter rental in Marbella - 0 posts
UK Paramedic - 3 posts
Sunday Maket in General Torrevieja Area? - 3 posts
Sunday Market in General Torrevieja Area - 0 posts
Patsim - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 20

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x