Camposol

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Mar 2016 11:24 PM by Ayrshire2 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Can anyone on this forum give me an in sight into the area of Campasol,is there a ex pat community and is it a safe area  to buy a house.Thanks for any information.

Like 0      
23 Mar 2016 11:27 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Lots of threads, discussions and even arguments about Camposol on this site. Just stick Camposol in the search engine or go to the community forum. I'm sure anything you ever wanted to know about it will be amongst that lot.

Like 0      
26 Mar 2016 2:49 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

Just don't believe all you read!

it is NOT Homes from Hell as some would have you believe

many who criticise have never been there

the proportion of problem homes is very small

many  including myself, have lived there  for years with no problems whatsoever

Google Murcia Today or visit the Camposol Residents Association website for accurate information

visit it yourself, look round and talk to residents

Like 1      
26 Mar 2016 6:18 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

I have a villa on Camposol as far as I am concerned it's as safe to buy on as any other place in Spain ,it also has a large expat community /shops/pub's clubs entertainment/cheep golfing/great comunity spirit people live on Camposol all year round so it doesn't turn into a ghost town for 9 months of the year/only 15 min drive to the beach /good value as far as buying a property is concerned I bought 9 years ago and still love it .

This message was last edited by windtalker on 26/03/2016.

Like 1      
26 Mar 2016 9:57 PM by acer Star rating. 1529 posts Send private message

I stopped off at Camposol tonight as the Fish & Chips is the best around and it's exactly as the guys say - marvellous atmosphere, lots going on and a great place to be.  The only problem was the parking - the restaurants in that area were clearly full and it seemed like a street party was going on.

Like 1      
02 Apr 2016 11:34 AM by Sue_dear Star rating in london. 24 posts Send private message

I think the best insight is to go yourself. Rent a house and see what you think. We call it marmite it wasn't for us but the press it gets is unfair as lots of good people, beautiful houses and a great community. 

Buying in spain.......research research and more research !!!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New UK Pensions - 18 posts
PRIVATE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IN TORREVIEJA - 0 posts
Ryanair ‘Asks Britons For £6,000 To Fly Home From Terror-Hit Brussels’ - 2 posts
£167bn now - 57 posts
Retired couple moving to Spain - 5 posts
Speed cameras in a gated community - 8 posts
VPN - 4 posts
Taking dogs on caravan site - 1 posts
Best way to sell a car in spain - 3 posts
Car for Sale at bargain price!!!! - 1 posts
this may seem a strange business question - 1 posts
who is Traficos governing body - 7 posts
Residential mobile homes/chalets - 3 posts
Administrator or President - 0 posts
Permanent resident of Calpe/Benissa/Moraira/Altea New Vehicle Discounts - 1 posts
Looking for bed shop in Girona Escala - 0 posts
I need a local guide in Madrid - 1 posts
residencia - 2 posts
Water Mains tight - 3 posts
Noise and ASB - 26 posts
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL - 2 posts
Question about Community Expenditure - 7 posts
New Career - 0 posts
Swimming pool or water tank? - 5 posts
Appeal cases - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x