Schools and Education in Spain Guide
Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by pedz Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hi Folks,

We are soon to moving to this area with our Daughter (13),  so she will be attending the  School Almoradi, however I have been trying to goet feedback on this particular School but keep drawing blanks, I was hoping someone who uses this site could have some information about the school, our Daughter is a very  outgoing and robust individual who takes most things in her stride, however, and as much as she plays it down this is stil a massive step for her and we want to make sure she is going to be Okay.

We have the good fortune of having the choice of two schools the other being in Rojales, even though this school is closer to our house most of the Kids on our development go to the School in Almoradi, so we think this would be the best move so she can get to know the kids in her area.

Cheers

Pete.

Like 0      
04 Sep 2007 11:10 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Pete & a warm welcome to our forum. As you say " I have been trying to goet feedback on this particular School but keep drawing blanks" and also "most of the Kids on our development go to the School in Almoradi" I was wondering why you haven't spoken to the parents whose youngsters attend that school & maybe even to the younsters themselves ? That would certainly be my way forward.

Like 0      
04 Sep 2007 11:41 AM by pedz Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hi and thanks The visits to Spain have been fleeting and busy, however I will be returning this month to do some legal stuff and have plenty of time to go speak to other residents, will definitely give that a go.

Thanks

Pete

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Broadband on the Costa Blanca - 3 posts
Bill - 2 posts
Furniture for sale - 0 posts
security grills - 2 posts
jacuzzi yes or no - 6 posts
Satellite dishes and Spanish Law - 9 posts
House repossesion! - 1 posts
Packing - 2 posts
New Member with a query! - 8 posts
School in Duquesa - 4 posts
Solicitor in Torevieja - 1 posts
nota simple - 3 posts
Property Insurance - 14 posts
skype - 14 posts
buying in almoradi - 3 posts
Does anyone know?...and opinions please! - 8 posts
does anyone know....? And your opinions please! - 3 posts
Hello everyone - 1 posts
QUESTION OF THE DAY??? - 31 posts
HACIENDA MARINA JANUARY 2007 - 1 posts
Are You Investing in UK property? Sponsored Link - 0 posts
Wills, probate, IHT - 13 posts
Hi i'm new to all this - 17 posts
Forum posts order - 18 posts
Speaking Spanish - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x