security grills

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by twiggy Star rating in Melksham, Wilts/ For.... 90 posts Send private message

Hello,

Just wondered if anyone could give me a rough idea how much security griis bought and fitted would cost for;

Front door, 2 double patio doors and 3 windows?

And can anyone reccomend anybody in the Guardamar, south costa blanca region.

Many thanks

Sue

Like 0      
04 Sep 2007 12:39 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Sue

Really depends on size of your windows etc obviously & whether you want basic ones or maintenance free ones, fancy or plain. Just be very careful of any firm offering the maintenance free ones unless you can go to see a factory & know they're not on the end of just a mobile as so many are. We paid lots for maintenance free ones (recommended by someone on our urb) & they began rusting within 6 weeks !! When we rang mobile number to get them to come back & sort it they agreed to come to see but never turned up & when we called they wouldn't answer.  We've had to Hammerite the grilles.

A good firm who have their factory in Quesada so you can go to see them & they are on the Sunday Campo de Guardamar market are Iron Art.  http://www.ironartcostablanca.com/

Like 0      
10 Sep 2007 5:01 PM by Tornado Star rating in Sale, Cheshire/Blue .... 47 posts Send private message

Tornado´s avatar

Hi Twiggy

I am new to this forum so hope you dont me posting a reply to your question. We used Omac Security Grills SL i.e.  omac@gonuts4free.com  - they charged 1500 euros for front door/solarium door/1 patio door and 3 windows. We asked for extra secure grilles on solarium and front door and also extra 'fittings' - all in all they were very quick/efficient and I think reasonable.  Obviously this was last years prices but it'll give you a rough idea.

Tornado

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

jacuzzi yes or no - 6 posts
Satellite dishes and Spanish Law - 9 posts
House repossesion! - 1 posts
Packing - 2 posts
New Member with a query! - 8 posts
School in Duquesa - 4 posts
Solicitor in Torevieja - 1 posts
nota simple - 3 posts
Property Insurance - 14 posts
skype - 14 posts
buying in almoradi - 3 posts
Does anyone know?...and opinions please! - 8 posts
does anyone know....? And your opinions please! - 3 posts
Hello everyone - 1 posts
QUESTION OF THE DAY??? - 31 posts
HACIENDA MARINA JANUARY 2007 - 1 posts
Are You Investing in UK property? Sponsored Link - 0 posts
Wills, probate, IHT - 13 posts
Hi i'm new to all this - 17 posts
Forum posts order - 18 posts
Speaking Spanish - 4 posts
advice on snagging an apartment - 3 posts
Torrox pueblo - 3 posts
Toll fees - 6 posts
maur/ger : currency exchange?????????????? - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x