Delpaso car hire - Malaga ..AVOID

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Oct 2015 8:21 AM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Recently returned from a short golfing break and discovered that this company had nailed me for £120 hidden charges which you only find out about when you get your credit card bill.  Thet take €1200 insurance deposit from your credit card ( has to be a credit card) and later refund the €1200. They make a charge of £29 for each transaction and to cap it all they use a rate of 1.3 to extract the money and 1.4 to credit the money . I only had the rental 4 days!!  A total of approx £120 hidden charges .  

I suppose I was drawn in by the initial rental cost but never again will I use these, stick to Record or Malagacar.com. 

Regards

John

Like 0      
13 Oct 2015 4:22 PM by Suntanneddude Star rating in Hertfordshire. 117 posts Send private message

JC1,

I hired two cars at Easter and am still waiting for a refund of 1082€ back to my card from Dickmanns at San Javier. Interestingly received an insulting email from their alleged CS today saying that I cannot be well educated when it is them that haven't still refunded my card, still arguing with CC company about this.

So my advice is to AVOID DICKMANNS as well.

(N.B. if anyone wished to see the email correspondence then just PM me so mods I am not making this claim up)

SD cool

Liars & cheats always get found out!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Telefonica/Movistar - 1 posts
Hola! me nombre es Kane - British teacher needing advice on moving to Valencia - 5 posts
LOCAL RATES 2015 - PAYMENT ENFORCEMENT - 7 posts
How do you get in touch with moderators on this site - 5 posts
E-bike rental service - 1 posts
First time visiting El Saladillo near Mazarron - 4 posts
Hi,I'm,Fairygirl and I'm looking for a place to,rent for February and March next year in Gran Alacant, Alicante - 0 posts
Surcharges on debts - 3 posts
SPANISH EQUIVALENT OF RSPCA - 2 posts
Car and trailer query - 2 posts
Do we get the title dees? - 1 posts
Making a very simple will - 1 posts
Marbella rentals & occupancy - 4 posts
Gran Canaria. A new life? Dream or reality? - 4 posts
PRODUCTIVE PARTICIPATION IN THE ANDALUSIAN FORUM ON JUSTICE - 5 posts
Cancelling a life Insurance for mortgage protection after selling property - 5 posts
Looking for a four bed country house in Spain - 0 posts
flight charges - 11 posts
British nationals buy one in eight properties in Spain. - 0 posts
Notary costs in Spain - 2 posts
NOVEMBER 10- final deadline to claim on excessive IHT paid more than 4 years ago - 0 posts
Water Filter Home System - 0 posts
Who Remember Santa Maria Green Hills - MVG - latest update !!! Jose Ramon beats developer - 0 posts
Buy upholstery foam iin south of spain Malaga - 2 posts
Limiting who can be in position of President - 18 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x