Hi hoping to move to spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Aug 2015 12:14 PM by shazza1963 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

hi

my soon to be husband and 3 dogs are hoping to move to Spain in the new year but looking at properties to lease now as near to cabo / airport as we can any help or advice would be most welcome, we do in time intend to buy a property as we both are very social people would there be groups we could join we are planning on learning the language thank you for any help you can give 

sharon

embed

Like 0      
18 Aug 2015 12:49 PM by Hephaestus Star rating in The Peak District Na.... 1234 posts Send private message

Hi Sharon,

Might I suggest an inland rural property where animals are not an issue? We are dog lovers (we have 2) but do understand why someone would not want three in their property.

Good luck. yes

I'm Spartacus, well why not?

Like 0      
18 Aug 2015 1:18 PM by shazza1963 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Thanks we will be looking at all areas I know 3 dogs is a lot but I think our dogs behave better than 3 children lol 

Like 0      
18 Aug 2015 1:26 PM by floella Star rating in SE Spain. 805 posts Send private message

We arrived here with one dog and the only accommodation available, near the coast, was a wooden chalet holiday home which was earmarked for demolition once our short tenure was over !!! 

Hopefully though you will be more fortunate especially if you mention breed and sizes of your dogs.

Like 0      
18 Aug 2015 2:11 PM by shazza1963 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Thanks floella ones we have asked about will take two not three which I understand but as I'm very social I would not want to live to remote and if it comes to that then we will arrive in Spain when we can buy a place after all it's a big step so not rushing  sharon

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Hispano-Suiza - 3 posts
Cars for sale - 3 posts
Closing an account with Caixa Catalunya from the UK - 0 posts
Exporting car from Spain to UK on behalf of my Grandad - 3 posts
exchanging driving licences - 11 posts
Would you shop anyone? - 56 posts
sublet property - 1 posts
Complaints book/Hoja de reclamaciones - 8 posts
heating your home in the winter - 21 posts
van from Barcelona to North Wales - 0 posts
NEW! Banks condemned to repay on illegal mortgages - 20 posts
British Bobbies In Magaluf - 34 posts
Teenagers in Playa Flamenca - 0 posts
HOW TO TRANSFER PHOTOS FROM LAPTOP TO C.D.DISK - 1 posts
Shopping on Sunday!! - 8 posts
Wealth Tax - 7 posts
CAJAMAR BANK CLOSING PENSIONERS BANK ACCOUNT - 7 posts
Aeromax wireless internet - 3 posts
WANTED long term rental murcia or benidorm - 0 posts
Non EU Residencia renewal - 3 posts
Key Holder in Villamartin - 3 posts
Television - poor signal - 1 posts
Legal tip 1315. NEW! MANILVA COSTA S.A. - BANK ACTION WON IN FIRST INSTANCE COURT AGAINST CAIXABANK S.A. FOR A BUYER AT JARDINES DE MANILVA - 16 posts
This could happen to your Building if it was built in the 1960's - 6 posts
cheap "pay as go" sim card - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x