Television - poor signal

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Aug 2015 11:48 PM by paddyw Star rating. 32 posts Send private message

Over the last week I have been experiencing a weak or no signal when I try and watch television. Are others having this problem? One possible reason is that my plants in front of the dish have grown too high and are interfering with the signal. I am going to reduce the height of the plants to see if this is a solution. What I do not want is to have to keep calling someone out to regularly reset the dish. Any thoughts and advise greatfully received. PaddyW

Like 0      
05 Aug 2015 9:06 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Paddy

May I suggest, that if you say where in Spain you are having the problem, and if you are on satellite or terrestrial etc, you will have a better chance of getting suggestions which will relate to your problem.

PS I checked your profile but you have not completed it so I could not see where you are.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Legal tip 1315. NEW! MANILVA COSTA S.A. - BANK ACTION WON IN FIRST INSTANCE COURT AGAINST CAIXABANK S.A. FOR A BUYER AT JARDINES DE MANILVA - 16 posts
This could happen to your Building if it was built in the 1960's - 6 posts
cheap "pay as go" sim card - 6 posts
long term rent with 2 dogs!! - 8 posts
Top weekend getaways in Spain - 0 posts
HIdralia - 7 posts
DVLA - 28 posts
Non Residents Tax Question - 7 posts
Air lock in hot water pipe - 4 posts
Loan for a new property - 9 posts
urbanización Camposol de Mazarrón - 51 posts
Ideas for towns to stay in within 45 mins of Valencia and info on Valencia itself... - 7 posts
Hi Everyone - Looking To Retire - 40 posts
Is there anyone really willing to relocate to Spain soon? - 1 posts
Valencia SIP Cards - 2 posts
Looking for a lawyer near Alora - 0 posts
Proof of entitlement - 17 posts
use of membership number for discount on ferry travel - 1 posts
Car hire - 4 posts
Techie question - Fibre/Cat5/TV - 2 posts
Folding bike for sale. - 0 posts
Post Replies not reflecting despite having received a reply on Email from Forum User - 2 posts
3 months rental - 15 posts
miss sold insurance - 30 posts
Any Info on living in the Canals area - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x