Where do I buy white goods (Washing Machine) In Murcia Region?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 May 2015 6:08 AM by cra881e Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Can somebody give me the heads up on where to buy white goods in the Murcia region. Who are the Currys or AO equivalent in Spain.

I'm moving into my apartment in Los Alcazares in Mid May and need to sort out a washing machine as a priority when I get there.

Hope someone can help

Cheers, Jon.

Like 0      
05 May 2015 9:50 AM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Murcia region covers a big area but you could try the big electrical retailers on the IKEA site .

Like 0      
05 May 2015 10:08 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

"I'm moving into my apartment in Los Alcazares" gives a good hint, windtalker. smiley

Hi Jon

Go to the Neuvo Condomina, just off the motorway A-7, it's massive. I have only been once, to the Apple Store about my iPad, but it surely has an electrical store or two. If you click on Directory on the left you'll see a list. http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.ccnuevacondomina.com/&prev=search

There's also the Dos Mares shopping centre by Santiago de Ribera near you.

Look for Tien21 stores, they're everywhere also Euronics, they're quite a big concern. Are you very new to that area?

This message was last edited by morerosado on 05/05/2015.

Like 0      
05 May 2015 12:31 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

There are a few retailers, all of them have websites and prices vary for the same items so it is worth checking online if you have a specific brand in mind

Worten who have shops at Dos Mares, Murcia Neuvo Condominium by the football stadium. They deliver and install free so can be a big saving there and they have omre choice online that you can still buy instore

Mediamarkt, online and shops at La Zenia, Cartagena and Murcia on the shopping centres, Charge for delivery

Conforama, shop at La Zenia, have some very cheap deals, charge for delivery

Carrefour, agian have some special offers and charge for delivery

Mediamarkt and Carrefour are the best shops that stock the item if you want to collect

Like 0      
05 May 2015 12:38 PM by cra881e Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Wow, thanks for the responses everyone, seems as though there are plenty of options open to me.

I'm over in mid May so will have a look round the options listed in your replies.

Think I'm gonna need delivery as may struggle with a washing machine in my hire car.....but never say never!!

Cheers everyone who replied

Jon.

Like 0      
05 May 2015 3:53 PM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

Media Markt has good customer service as does Worten but the only Worten left is at Dos Mares. The branches at Parque Mediterraneo and Nueva Condomina are now closed down. The Saturn store near Ikea has been closed for a while.

Parque Mediterraneo on the outskirts of Cartagena is nearer to you  than Nueva Condomina and has a Media Markt and Carrefour.

If you go to Dos Mares have a look in Eroski as they often have good deals on white goods.

Jean

Like 0      
05 May 2015 4:10 PM by steone Star rating in Santiago de la Riber.... 383 posts Send private message

Hi

I have lived here for over 10 years and made a few bad mistakes when buying white goods. It starts with "you want us to deliver? that will be €xxx extra. Oh you want it fitted as well then thats an extra €xxx  etc.

I have found a great shop in San Javier which is only 5 mins from Los Alcazares. It is Millar which is a buying group but run by individuals. The owner speaks a little English and will deliver, install and remove old appliances FREE. They have old fashioned courtesy and the prices are about the same as the stores mentioned. To give an example of their service I went to buy a washing machine. I agreed on the price ( a little lower than the ticket price) and asked when will it be delivered. The guy appologised and said I am sorry but the delivery guy is having breakfast (12:00 !) but as soon as he is back he will come round with it. Can you do better than that anywhere?

As for after sales service this is also fantastic from this guy.

If you can't find the shop pm me and I will give details

This message was last edited by steone on 05/05/2015.

This message was last edited by steone on 05/05/2015.

Like 1      
05 May 2015 5:16 PM by Mrsubby Star rating. 75 posts Send private message

Purchased our white goods from Worten at Dos Mares.

very helpful, delivered everything free of charge, they ring you an hour before delivery.

and give you a credit card style card with all your guarantees on.

mske sure you tell them it's and English mobile contact if that's the case, just to make sure they don't default with Spanish  number.

they delivered to Rosa golf, and provided great service.

Like 0      
05 May 2015 9:06 PM by johnmcmahon Star rating. 335 posts Send private message

you'll find washing machines in Worten and Eroski in Dos Mares but it seems quite a bit away from Los Alcazares. If you travel this distance you should also check out Sanchez in San Pedro which has the same brands at cheaper prices.

This message was last edited by johnmcmahon on 05/05/2015.

Like 0      
05 May 2015 10:26 PM by MikeandHelen Star rating. 193 posts Send private message

We used the retailer in the 'Square' by the Mercadonna in Los Alcazares. Price seemed as good as the big shops and good customer service - delivered the next day but a sI recall they sais they coould deliver it straight away. 

Like 0      
05 May 2015 11:37 PM by JodyA Star rating in Staffordshire. 13 posts Send private message

Hi Jon

We purchased our white goods from Tien21 in Roldan, very help and delivered and installed within 2 days, the price included delivery and installation.

If we had white goods then they could of been delivered the day next, but because we wanted stainless steel, it was a couple of days.

Jody 

Like 0      
06 May 2015 6:15 AM by cra881e Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Thanks to everyone that has replied. Sorry but too many to reply individually!

I will work my way out from Roda Golf! Many thanks to you all once again.

Jon 

Like 0      
06 May 2015 8:33 AM by acer Star rating. 1529 posts Send private message

Steone,

I was interested to see your reply, absolutely spot on for me.  I cannot understand this obsession to find the "cheapest" when the important peripherals which form part of the deal just go out of the window.  I have neighbours who do a round trip of 50 miles every week to shop at Parque Mediterraneo and waste whatever they might save in their purchases by stopping to eat there.  A bit weird to me.

It's often far more pleasant using the smaller local retailer than the likes of Eroski and Carrefour where the personnel have little interest in their products.

Like 0      
31 Dec 2016 11:55 AM by Elsietanner Star rating in Alicante & New York. 164 posts Send private message

Elsietanner´s avatar

My washing  machine and dishwasher  seem to take forever. I set them on short cycle but they take ages. Is this common or my imagination.

Like 0      
31 Dec 2016 12:25 PM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1223 posts Send private message

Washing machine is fine but the dishwasher put on the 30 minute setting can sometimes take over and hour. 

Maybe your avatar is frightening the machines into not stopping.

Like 1      
31 Dec 2016 2:38 PM by acer Star rating. 1529 posts Send private message

The Avatar may put off some people from replying.  But just to prove I'm unaffected by the smarmy git* - have you checked your water pressure?  Is the stop cock fully turned on?  Has the pressure control washer been removed from the water inlet?

* IMHO his antics with Trump are extraordinarily unhelpful and just massaging his own ego

This message was last edited by acer on 31/12/2016.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

brittany ferries guest codes - 1 posts
Lawyers fees for selling ... - 26 posts
moving in - 3 posts
Spanish lifestyle magazines? - 0 posts
School in Duquesa...? - 0 posts
School in Duquesa...? - 0 posts
Hi everyone... - 0 posts
Hi all - 0 posts
Dame noches in pots part shade - 4 posts
Ello - 0 posts
Bankruptcy - 2 posts
Art supply shops in Almeria province - 1 posts
Butano/Propano gas installation inspections - 4 posts
Modelo 720 - 8 posts
tolls from murcia airport - 5 posts
Looking for furniture - Costa Del Sol - 1 posts
Is this a good deal - 20 years fixed @ 2.6% - 5 posts
Scottish couple and dog travelling from santander to sax looking for b and b - 0 posts
Whats on in COSTA CALIDA CHRONICAL. CAMPOSOL ?? - 0 posts
Bank account closures - 4 posts
Buying property cash - 14 posts
Rattan Furniture - 6 posts
Power of attorny liability? - 5 posts
Cancelling ono contract - 5 posts
Miss Lizzy - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 16

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x