want to buy an apartment in Malaga capital - please advice

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Mar 2015 10:38 PM by dmass Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hello,

I'd like to buy an apartment in Malaga Capital this summer. Could you recommend me a reliable real estate agent in this area? As well, I am looking for a trusted real estate lawyer (abogado). 

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best,

David M. from New Jersey, US

Like 0      
21 Mar 2015 1:26 PM by acer Star rating. 1529 posts Send private message

Hi David,

Without hopefully being patronising, beware!   In Spain there is a lack of consumer protection legislation and competent lawyers are few and far between.  Some who advertise themselves as such are not even qualified.  You might want to read up some of trhe threads on this website. 

Rightmove http://www.rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property/in-Spain.html are useful when looking for property as you can refine your search and obtain a large portion of the properties for sale in an area at one go.

Good luck - it's certainly a good time to buy, oarticulkar if you're paying with the US $.

Like 1      
11 Apr 2016 1:49 PM by Costasol Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi David,

If you are interested in buying an apartment duplex in Alhaurin El Grande with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, kitchen, salon... etc please contact me and I can send to  you some pictures.

Regards,

Hind

Like 0      
12 Apr 2016 10:32 AM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Try renting the property that you want to buy for a period before you buy .Do not buy of plan. Do not buy on a unfinished development use a good reputable solicitor make sure the property has a escutura deeds/fin de obra building approved by the local government/habitation certificate fit to live in/ free from outstanding dept/gas meter/electric meter/water meter all fitted before you buy use a good reputable estate agent don't buy from anyone private good luck.

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Moving to Spain pending the Brexit! - 8 posts
Inspection hamber on bathroom floor - 2 posts
Car regs for Spain - 5 posts
anyone know a free proxy for iplayer itv player that seems safe and OK - 5 posts
is there any "Real Ale" on te costa del sol? - 2 posts
Links - 1 posts
Job wanted_Sales, Administrative Manager or English-Russian interpreter - 0 posts
Bank Guarantees Abuse - 2 posts
Creating "Power of Attorney" in UK that will work in Spain - 2 posts
Documentation translation - 0 posts
public transport combined weekly bus/train ticket - 2 posts
Suggestions for Mortgage company for additional surveys - 1 posts
Modelo 720 illegal - 17 posts
Hi from not so bonny Scotland! - 4 posts
Santa Pola - 3 posts
eye on spain property site - 2 posts
Read this in A newspaper - 2 posts
Transferring a UK car onto Spanish plates - 8 posts
Buying a re-sale 20 year old property without Habilitation Licence - 10 posts
Obtaining Police Report from Police Station (Marbella) - 5 posts
castellon airport - 1 posts
Nie & and Social Number - 4 posts
Car insurance - 0 posts
Assets declaration, form 720 - 14 posts
Where to study Spanish and work part-time? - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x