English speaking vet Murcia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Feb 2015 6:20 PM by ohdear Star rating in Barnsley S.Yorks. 8 posts Send private message

Hello everyone, I wonder if anyone can help us, we are driving down in July with two small dogs. But before we return to the UK we need a vet to sign the pet passport and treat them for tapeworm. We would like to know the cost please? Anyone got any suggs please?

Ian/Jayne

Like 0      
06 Feb 2015 10:20 AM by Mickyfinn Star rating in Spain and France. 1833 posts Send private message

There is an excellent Vet who speaks English in Sucina. Her name is Susana Perez Gill, Clinic El Pilar Tel 968 10 90 65.

Just by the roundabout at the top of Sucina village. Open only in the mornings Mon, Wed and Friday.

Like 1      
06 Feb 2015 2:47 PM by terzo Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I am now back in the UK with our dogs but always used Arturo, nice approach and supports the local dog rescue. As I recall charges were lower than England, sorry no longer have actual payment details.

Clinic Veterinaria del SureEste

Arturo Alcaraz

Cl Pedro Gea 10

Pliar de Horadada

tel 96 535 2438

cvdelsureste (Prevented from including a web or email link but a search should deliver it)

Just an alternative clinic and not to be dismissive of mick's recommendation which may be more accessible if you are inland. (Prevented from including a ref web or email link)

Like 1      
06 Feb 2015 2:58 PM by ohdear Star rating in Barnsley S.Yorks. 8 posts Send private message

Thank you two for your input, to be honest we don't know the area at all, we just know we need the tapeworm and passport stamping  before we can travel home. We are staying in this area.....Alhama de Murcia...

Thank you to both of you.

Regards

Ian

Like 0      
06 Feb 2015 4:07 PM by dringman Star rating in www.Condadoexcursion.... 772 posts Send private message

dringman´s avatar

Happy Vets Campsol https://www.facebook.com/cvhappypets?fref=ts

look up Vets Happy Pets  Facebook

www.condadoexcursions.com   Airport Transfers Day Trips Alhama de Murcia Taxi No 10  
tel +441212881323   +34 622714979

Like 1      
06 Feb 2015 4:12 PM by terzo Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi Ian

I don't think either option is a perfect solution for you - Google map indicates a journey time of around 50mins, possibly a little pessimistic but it depends on traffic and your confidence on Spanish roads. You could of course link your visit to the Vet with daytrip.

Sucina is a little village located literally on junction 13 of the RM1, a recently constructed dual carrigeway, which will be very easy to find. But you will probably see a local Vets on your travels, what you require is quite simple and I think wandering in with animals, a passport and saying Tapeworm will probably work anywhere:)

Like 1      
06 Feb 2015 4:19 PM by dringman Star rating in www.Condadoexcursion.... 772 posts Send private message

dringman´s avatar

They are Alhama de Murcia  I am an Alhama de Murcia Taxi and Camposol 15 mins away 

www.condadoexcursions.com   Airport Transfers Day Trips Alhama de Murcia Taxi No 10  

Like 0      
06 Feb 2015 6:05 PM by terzo Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Sorry dringman: response was to Oh dear and I repiled without seeing your ref to Happy Vets

Like 0      
06 Feb 2015 10:55 PM by dringman Star rating in www.Condadoexcursion.... 772 posts Send private message

dringman´s avatar

Ok we like Happy Vets  so do our cats

Like 0      
14 Feb 2015 9:36 AM by Woodbug Star rating. 371 posts Send private message

Happy Vets on Camposol is good. Its 20 mins max from Alhama de Murcia on a straight road RM20. These is a vets in Alhama, but don't know if they speak English see:  http://www.clinicadogo.com/

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

TV and Satelite Info around Spain - 0 posts
hi i'm Sue! - 12 posts
Consumer units and general installation questions - 1 posts
Spanish terrestrial TV - 4 posts
Buying a Car - 11 posts
medical certs for driving - 2 posts
Electrician in torrevieja . - 0 posts
When Tax Free Permanent Health Insurance is your only income - 0 posts
deborah - 1 posts
Good gestoria in Fuengirola - 4 posts
Assistance with locating a property to purchase in Andalucia - 1 posts
Reply problem - 1 posts
Reply problem - 9 posts
Inheritance tax in Andalucia - 4 posts
Civil Service pensions - 0 posts
FOR SALE TITLEIST DCI 990 IRONS - 1 posts
The Flintstones - 0 posts
la Nucia or Almoradi - 0 posts
Weather this week - 3 posts
TV Opportunity - 5 posts
work opportunities for native english speaking teacher of spanish and french - 0 posts
Long lets in Lake Vinuela - 0 posts
advice on living in villas del duque - 4 posts
Moving to Spain For A Year Tax and Medical Care Questions - 6 posts
DRIVING BACK TO THE UK IN OUR SPANISH INSURED, PLATED AND ITV'd LEFT HAND DRIVE ALFA ROMEO - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x