Vicki Sheppard

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by costaso Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Hi every one,

My husband Gordon and I have just completed on Dream Hills2.

We eventually want to come out to live,however are having trouble trying to convince our youngest son who is 10.

He is happy to come out when he is 16,as he doesn't have to go to school then.

Every one keeps telling us we are better bringing him out while he is young.

Can any one talk from their experiences.

Thanks and speak soon

Vicki

Like 0      
15 Aug 2007 5:36 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I don't have any experience and our 12 year old feels exactly the same as yours. We are slowly turning him around with stories of early starts and early finishes (I think they finish at 1pm) and also the 3 month summer holiday!!!! We kept quiet about the lack of half terms though, as we don't know for certain .

Mark

Like 0      
15 Aug 2007 10:26 PM by saznaz Star rating in los altos and kent. 134 posts Send private message

Hi vicki Sorry can't help on the convincing your son but maybe if you arrange to visit a school when you are next over Iwas actually sending you this cos am buying on dh2 as well but not due to complete til december but am interested in peoples stories and info abt dh2 Maybe you can pm me Regards Saznaz

Like 0      
16 Aug 2007 12:57 PM by mervy Star rating in oriheula. 138 posts Send private message

We moved out here in march with our 8 year old daughter.We took her on our viewing trip and told her we valued her opinion on property for us to live in.she picked one iberian called amy and as she is called amy she thought this was so cool and couldnt wait to tell her then schoolfriends she was moving to spain to live in a house called after her.she loved the playarea and pool and made lots of friends.school was not as bad as she had feared and they have lots of fiesta days off and school holidays are very good.she starts at 9 in morning having siesta time from 12.30-3 then back to school till 5.june and sept they have half days till 1.00 because of heat.i thought 9-5 was a long day but she wants to stay the full day.it is hard to persuade children to leave their friends and i think if we had not done it now i dont know if we ever would have.amy is really settled here now and doesnt want to go back.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

2 beds Apartment Calanova grand golf Mijas (Costa del Sol) 190.000 Euros - 1 posts
Do you phone abroad? Don't waste cash; do it for free or for pennies! - 6 posts
El Pinar De-Bedar - 3 posts
Aroca solicitors - 3 posts
Food - 63 posts
Patio Furniture for sale - 9 posts
Long term rentals - 0 posts
beautiful cat - 0 posts
Bridge Holmes - 0 posts
hyundai accent - 0 posts
Grants for renovations - 2 posts
Many Thanks Em - 2 posts
Contracts, Lawyers and Compensation - 21 posts
JUSTIN, I NEED URGENT HELP - 41 posts
Looking for a long term let! - 1 posts
Please join me in wishing Tinasolera & her family a wonderful & happy life in Spain - 8 posts
Santa Maria Village, Elviria - 1 posts
Ayrshire Duo - 2 posts
ME! GIVE IN TO PEER PRESSURE? Er....yes - 13 posts
Looking for offers... - 0 posts
PROFILE NAME CHANGE - 3 posts
Low Cost business opportunity - 1 posts
car registation in spain - 0 posts
Marble floor polishing in Manilva / Estepona area - 1 posts
janet atkinson - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x